The location of this hotel is excellent - close to the falls and attractions, as well as easy to find. The hotel staff were very friendly, and while the staff was showing us to our room, he even explained some of the hotel's history. The room itself was small, but decorated very nicely. Besides, in Niagara Falls there is so much to do, we did not spend the whole day in our room. The complimentary champagne, cheese plate and chocolates were also a nice touch! First hotel I have stayed at which offered such tokens! While I could rave on about the hotel, I wish I had skipped the restaurant. We decided to use our breakfast vouchers, and the service at the restaurant was terrible. It was not busy, there were 3 visible staff members, yet when we entered, we were not greeted, and waited a good 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged our table. When someone finally noticed us, we ordered drinks, which took forever, and when a waitress finally came to take our order, we hadn't even been given menus! When we finally got our food it was cold, and one person did not get what they ordered, yet the waitress argued saying that was what was ordered. To move on with our day we dealt with it since we had already been there over an hour! In summation, the hotel is excellent, but I'd skip the restaurant for breakfast, better yet, there is a tim hortons nearby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel