Comfort Inn The Pointe
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$137
US$108
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
US$125
HIExpress.com
US$85
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$118
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
Agoda.com
US$117
US$84
  • Pool
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$55
US$196
Hotwire.com
1,149 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationrainbow bridgecanadian sideniagara falls state parkclosest hotelwafflesfree parkinggoat islandhard rock cafeamerican fallswalking distancecan't beat the locationroom was cleanfree breakfastboiled eggsobservation tower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I generally do not write reviews and when I usually do I leave positive feedback of my experiences so that others can enjoy the same. Everything about the hotel was bad. The rooms smelled of smoke and was damp. The breakfast area was crowded and there was no place to sit down.This hotel stay has no value for money or comfort. I would suggest renting a RV rather than staying in the hotel. We initially planned to stay for two days but cut short of our trip due to the smell.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tropjehan
Reviewed 4 May 2011

e could not have picked a better hotel. No problems at all. Great location with access to casino, falls, and everything else. Very nice staff. Room was great and very clean. Can't wait to come here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Missbutterbean2
Reviewed 29 April 2011

When we first pulled up to the hotel I was concerned about how clean it was going to be.
Once we were inside the hotel I was surprised about how clean it was and was very satisfied with out room. The bathroom was very clean and so were the beds. I of course checked the beds for stains and bed bugs but found nothing. I did however find it nice that they provided a nightlight for the bathroom. I always bring a nightlight with me because i have never been to a hotel that has had them. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast, it was bagels, donuts and cereal. I think since they have the facilities that they should have offered a more satisfying breakfast. I was a little upset that the only close restraunt was Dennys. I was not pleased with the breakfast at Dennys either. Other restraunts were quite a drive and if it wasn't for our GPS we probably would have starved. I would think this area would be loaded with places to go to shop and eat but it wasn't. We did more shopping and eating in Canada then we did in the USA. The only thing good on the New York side was the sound of the falls from our hotel other wise we had we known what we know now we would have booked a room on the Canada side.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emyjoemaxx
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Even though this hotel looks somewhat aged, don't be fooled-It's really great! You are in walking distance to the park, falls, casinos, and downtown. It's a great deal! We had a room that overlooked the rapids and we slept with our window open to hear this amazing sound! And the view was truly spectacular! They have only a few King rooms, but our Queen room was clean,comfortable,and more than adequate. They provided a normal continental breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mysugarpie
Reviewed 31 March 2011

This was a gem of a place for a budget-minded but quiet family group. Location was perfect for exploring Niagara Falls on foot. We could walk to the Canadian side in 15 minutes and did so daily for our three-day stay.

Staff was consistently friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was ample and weekend staff person in particular was a delight - warm, conscientious, and gracious. (I wish they had a tip jar! She deserved one.) Room was clean and the whole hall appeared to be recently renovated.

Only downside was the lack of nearby restaurants, in part a result of us visiting off-season.

I would have loved a larger fitness area and/or pool - icing on the cake. For the money and especially if you plan to be out and about most of the time, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family