“Great location!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn The Pointe
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Great location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

We visited in the winter and was really glad that the hotel is so close to the falls! We could walk easily to enjoy the views at both the US and Canadian side. The hotel room was clean with comfortable beddings, and we enjoyed the breakfast offered. I would highly recommend this hotel for its convenience and comfort.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LThang
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
The Falls are truly magnificient in the winter ! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your recommendation, it is appreciated.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Before reserving rooms for some friends and myself, I read all of the previously written reviews. I was a little sceptical because of the range of ratings, and when I spoke with the staff on the phone they were very polite and changed my mind; we booked three rooms. When we arrived, I began to have second thoughts again because the check-in desk clerks did not seem to very friendly. Once we were checked in, we went to our rooms and the rooms were neat and clean. My room faced the falls and it was a beautiful view and really close to the falls.

The next day, I had to check out the breakfast. Not bad. There was plenty of everything; sausage, eggs, breads, yogurt, waffles, juice, etc. It was very crowded so I took my meal to my room. While going to my door, I saw the staff cleaning rooms. I was asked if I wanted my room done and I didn't because we had just arrived the night before. She said "are you sure?" "Do you need anyhing?" She was very willing to help and she was very friendly. Now...to the beds.

The beds were extremely comfortable and the pillows were perfect; both soft and firm. All in all, I was very pleased with this hotel. It was very quiet and is in a great location. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the falls.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nancy P
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for you positive feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the breakfast to be good and plentiful, and the housekeeping staff to be friendly and helpful.
I am sorry we fell a bit shy of your expectations with the staff on arrival - that is not our guests usual experience.We look forward to your next visit.
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Ask for rooms 319,320, 419, 420 etc and you will have a great view of the rapids leading to the American side of this icon! The queen suite room had a very comfy bed and a deep jacuzzi bath that we made the most of. There are lots of shops and eateries just a short walk from the hotel and the Niagara Falls park and views are only a 5 minute stroll away. I recommend this hotel very highly! The staff are polite and helpful, the breakfast buffet is included in the 69 dollar a night fee...the room was clean and everything was convenient. Loved drifting off to sleep AT&T he sound of the rapids! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kellie S
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and recommendation -- the sound of the falls is indeed soothing !
We look forward to your next visit
Orangeville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times and as always have many great things to say. The hotel staff are always friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and newly updated. Breakfast in the morning a fantastic touch with lots of choices. We like this hotel because of the fact it is within a 2 block walking distance to the casino. It's also not far from the outlet mall

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you continue to return to our hotel. I will pass your positive comments on to my staff. They are truly appreciated. We certainly look forward to your next visit.
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Even though it was November, we went to see Niagara Falls. We were pleasantly surprised by The Comfort Inn. They were very nice people, and our stay was great. They were helpful and supportive. The location is perfect...literally across the street from the park entrance, and from our room we watched the rapids and could see the mist from both The American Falls and The Horseshoe Falls. It was a few minute walk to The American Falls from the hotel. It was also close to lots of food and other things to do, though in November everything was slow due to the cold. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the rapids.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SuperFlyTNT2011
We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and do appreciate you kind words and positive feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of having you as our guest again very soon
Chennai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I had to stay here because I did not make a booking earlier and stuck at Niagara for the night. It was peak season and I had no mood to roam around searching for a room. I took a double bed room which was the last one left and they charged $192 for the night (which was a ridiculous price for any place and the room quality).

The breakfast was ok and the location is great (walkable distance to the Niagara park). I guess I was given a smoking room. I don't smoke but the smoke from the next room and the lawn were felt in mine (made me sick).

I can recommend this hotel but for less than half of what I paid for. I learnt a valuable lesson to make my arrangements beforehand.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, you should probably stay a floor higher and ask for a room in the non-smoki...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback on our location and breakfast, it is appreciated. I am sorry you were less than satisfied with the price value of your accommodations. Accomodations in season do indeed book much more quickly, and the rates are at premium. I do regret that the only accommodation we had available was a smoking room. - as this could be unpleasant for a non smoker. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

This hotel is as close as you can get to the Falls without sleeping in the park ! Within walking distance to everything.Even the pedestrian bridge to Canada. Complimentary breakfast was standard. Eggs, waffles, sausage, fruit etc. Very decent.Dining area was very clean.Room was clean, no complaints there.Would stay here again.Great value.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We appreciated yopur positive feedback and are so pleased that you would stay with us again.
We cant wait for your next visit