First of all, let me say that due to my job I have traveled a lot and stayed at many different hotels. This hotel was one of the worst experiences I ever had. I stayed at this hotel only one night (I could afford to stay longer so I cut my reservation short) and it was a horrible experience.
First of all, it is not a cheap place at all. When we arrived, I had to go between the room and reception 3 times because the cards weren't properly set up by one of the receptionists. It took me 20 minutes to get in my room after checking in. The room was completely dark as there was another building right next to the hotel and it was completely blocking the day light. The most horrible thing was the bath tube was very dirty from the previous visit and it wasn't cleaned for us. I know that the hotel beds are usually softer but this bed was extremely soft and very uncomfortable. I had a very unpleasant experience with this hotel and will never ever use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls