We stayed here on May 25 - 27th and the stay was very comfortable. Hotel is spacious and all of the staff friendly. We found the in house food accommodations to be limited, but if your stay includes breakfast buffett consider it to be contential style. Server Dante made for a good sight guide and provided us with helpful tips during the stay.
Rooms- clean, although in one of our rooms the AC wasn't working up to par.
Hotel in-house activities - every day the hotel has an activity by the pool. My nephew really enjoyed the decorating his own cookie and face painting. Thanks Lisa!
Did I mention this hotel is centrally located to downtown Niagra! Overall, believe we rated this hotel higher because we loved that we could walk to everything. Leave the car in the lot and go out and explore and take in the beauty of the surrounding attractions. Make sure to walk down by the falls 20/30 minutes before 10pm every Fri and Sun. The Canadians let off fireworks and light the falls in wondrous colors and the kids will enjoy (plus the night air and late night stroll will tire them out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls