to tell the truth the Niagara falls are beautiful, we have the first visit on the American side and the next day on the Canadian side crossing the rainbow bridge. on the Canadian side in the morning we climbed to the top of the Skylon Tower, and the view from the top is amazing.A nice walk and then we took a boat ride with the (maid of the mist) Two years before we had visited the (Falls Victoria) and honestly when you saw those the other seems much smaller. I would like to make a suggestion staying on the U.S. side and make a walk across the bridge or if you are in new york take a tour day, a day in niagara is enough!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Affordable comfort in the heart of Niagara Falls. Niagara's Howard Johnson - Closest to the Falls and Casino. We are just a short stroll to the Famous Falls, Maid of the Mist, and Cave of the Winds - all one & 1/2 blocks from the hotel! The Seneca Casino is just a three block walk80 spacious rooms, including luxurious jacuzzi rooms, all with free wireless internet access. Whether you crave adventure, sightseeing, gaming, romance, shopping, hiking, or fishing Howard Johnson Hotel can accommodate you. An Eco-friendly property. Hotel Highlights: Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in all rooms and on site Packages available (click package tab above), King Jacuzzi rooms, Smoking rooms, Indoor heated pool/sauna, In-Room Safes, Free Parking, Helicopter Tours and Sightseeing Tours On-Site, Retro Game Room, Handicapped rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Closest to the Falls and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Closest To The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson