If you want some alternative to high priced hotels while staying in Niagara Falls, this is a good option. Probably best in class of the nearby flea bags that inhabit this particular area.
A new Hampton is being built right next door, which will probably put this place,as well as the other flea bags in close proximity out of business.
Typical cheap motel that was probably high class digs in the 70's. The rooms are old, dirty and what you would expect when you book this type of Motel. Personally, I had no problem with it. That's just exactly what I wanted. I needed a place to shower and sleep on a quick tourist run through Niagara Falls.
Located about a four mile drive from the Falls, near a Tops grocery and Target store.
Recommended for those that just need a place to sleep and shower. Anyone looking for better lodging would be warned off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls offers the most value for your money when staying to see Niagara Falls, business, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, a newsstand in the lobby, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free High Speed Internet Access in all public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, hairdryers, and cable TV. The hotel offers a free pre-scheduled seasonal shuttle to visit Niagara Falls or nearby casinos. We also have an outdoor pool that is open from May to September. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located to Niagara Falls State Park, the Aquarium of Niagara, Goat Island, and the Niagara Falls International Airport. We are located off of Interstate 190 at exit 22. Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls is your best choice while visiting the "Honeymoon Capital of the World." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town visiting Niagara Falls or simply passing through on your way to Canada or Buffalo. At Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson