Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
US$214
US$172
ComfortInn
US$230
US$192
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$290
US$226
US$201
US$161
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$222
US$210
US$165
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$165
US$144
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$127
Agoda.com
All reviewshome depotprivate poolpool closespets are allowedwafflespet friendly hotellobby and breakfast areabaseball tournamentguest laundryquiet at nightdecent breakfastexcellent hotelwaffle makerwould stay againfitness roombed and pillowspool and hot tub
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Place was nice. Pool was great. Hot tub wasn't as hot as I'd like, and we couldn't get the jets to work. Room was clean and nice. Guy at the front desk wasn't the friendliest--seemed a little annoyed that we were checking in right after he stepped outside for a cigarette, but he was cordial enough. Breakfast was good. Everything g seems new, but the carpeting in the hallways seems to need more frequent vacuuming/cleaning, as on both my floor and the 4th floor while doing laundry the floors had quite a bit of debris that needed to be cleaned up, and several stains in the lighter spots. There was also some signs of a rushed finish on the hotel in general--some of the finishing touches were clearly rushed (i.e. Cutting in the paint around doors, edge pieces on tile work, the tiling itself had cracked grout in several spots, indicating a poorly laid tile. All in all we really enjoyed the stay, but there were a few things we noticed that didn't necessarily bother us, but I'm sure they'll deter others from staying there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Our stay was comfortable and memorable. The room was clean and the staffs were customer service oriented, friendly, courteous and attentive to our needs. This place is pet and children friendly so be prepared to see dogs and children's all about. If you want to avoid the noise from these rugrat kids, we highly recommend that you request a top floor on the 4th level. These kids ran back and forth between 2130-2200 and the parents did absolutely nothing about this behavior. Well, I took it up on myself to go upstairs and listened in to the room to verify the noise. I knocked on the door and spoke to the parents. I stated "if I have to come back upstairs someone is going to missing few limbs." I then immediately walked away and miraculously the noises STOPPED! We had a good night sleep!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We booked the hotel for a one night stay close to the Falls. It is a good 10 minute drive from the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, which is located at 1 Prospect St. (You do have Uber/ Lyft services available in the area.) The Inn is a good 30 mins away from the Buffalo International airport.
The rooms were pretty clean and generously sized.
The breakfast options were pretty decent too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LqManager1, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Aiswaria N,

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your recent stay. We Appreciate your comments! If you are back in town please come see us again!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I did not like a thing about this place. There is no hot water. The best you'll get is luke-warm. The bed sheets and pillow cases still had previous occupants' hair on them. I seriously doubt the sheets had even been washed! Gross! The lack of clean linens is a health violation and is completely unacceptable!

It is a poorly managed hotel. They don't care about their customers. I asked for extra towels and was told I needed to come down and get them myself! Their front desk staff have zero customer service skills. They are extremely rude and not very helpful. We did not bother with the breakfast. At checkout, they refused to provide me with the receipt for my stay. They said Booking.Com would be emailing it to me which is a lie! Do yourself a favor and stay away!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank itacan40
LqManager1, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear itacan40,

Thank you for your candid review! I can assure you that our linens and pillow cases are washed everyday. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect. If you are back in town, please give us another chance.