A friend and I stayed here for two nights while in the area to see the Falls. Since this hotel is within walking distance of the park, and a nice stroll from the Rainbow Bridge to cross over to the Canadian side, we weren't disappointed.
There seems to be not much to do in wet off-season evenings in Niagara, unless you go to the casino, so we were pretty happy that the hotel had a (small but well equipped) fitness centre, and a pool and hot tub to spend some time.
The breakfast was good as long as you like wheat - there is a waffle maker, various different pastries and breads, cereals, oatmeal, fruit salad and yoghurt.
The staff we saw were courteous and professional, and the room was clean. The decor at this hotel is a bit beige, which makes it look dated, but I think they've had a recent renovation, and the beds are very comfortable. They also pride themselves on washing the doona covers as well as the sheets for each stay, which made me worry a bit about other hotels!
As I said before, not much nightlife around, but there is a TGIF's and a Hard Rock Cafe in town as well as a few other cafes etc within walking distance, but it would have been nice to have something closer when it was pouring with rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn