We found this hotel to be a great place to stay, the staff were friendly & the room was great, the only slight fault was that our room did not come with a fridge. The price of the rooms for me are slightly high for what you expect to get. It's a great location for Downtown Niagara Falls and to the State park, the hotel is located just four blocks from all the attractions, so a ten minute walk is all that you would need to get to where you are going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn