The location of this hotel is perfect for walking to both the American and the Canadian sides of the falls (just < 1 mile to the Rainbow Bridge). The full breakfast (as with all Hamptons) is always appreciated and will save you from having to pay $$ at a restaurant for all meals. You're not going to get the beautiful falls views from your hotel room, so don't go in expecting that; it's a little tucked back on Rainbow Rd for that. The internet Wi-Fi is absolutely atrocious, as is consistent with many hotels. Don't plan on using it unless you sit next to your room door. They do provide a helpful ethernet cable to connect locally if you bring a laptop. tl:dr version: PROS: Walking distance to Falls/attractions, full breakfast, great staff, large pool, decent fitness center CONS: Terrible internet, no falls views
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn