Most everything was wonderful - from the beautiful balcony overlooking the courtyard pool to the amazing breakfast in the courtyard dining area every morning. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean, comfortable and wonderful. If you get a room with a view of the courtyard you will really feel you got your money's worth. We watched our kids play in the courtyard pool, whirlpool and sauna below and enjoyed a view of the city beyond while sipping on the 24/7 available tea and coffee. It was great and relaxing.
It was located to the popular Clifton Hill street which had all the amazing places to visit and great restaurants. The restaurants can be pricey so choose carefully.
This is what was not so great: if you go for breakfast after 7am prepare to be greeted by tons of people in the courtyard. Go early and you will have a beautiful, quiet breakfast.
Also, at times the squawking from the caged parrot in the courtyard was annoying.
Also, if you visit the waterpark, you have a 5 minute walk out in the cold (with wet hair on your return trip) before you get there.
For the most part, I love this hotel. I would never go to the Waterpark while staying at this hotel. I would just stay at this hotel and just enjoy it.
Two thumbs up for the Hampton Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn