We booked well in advance of our valentine getaway weekend. Upon arrival we saw the lobby full of hockey kids. I knew we were in for a long weekend. We checked into our room which was on the 5th floor. Thought the rooms were very nice. Housekeeping could have been done a little nicer ( stain on white duvet cover) The first night we awoke to a fight in the hallway, called the front desk 4 times. It just rang and rang. About an hour later we heard the police attempting to reason with the drunk adults. That was our nightly entertainment. The second night we were entertained by the hockey kids running up and down our hallway, slamming doors and using the hotel hallway as their personal playground. This ended at 10pm. We woke up at 430am to the adults coming from the casino, they were LOUD, screaming, laughing, banging their room doors and carrying on for sometime. Again we called the front desk and the phone just rang. We checked out early sunday morning, very tired I might add and informed the employee at the desk about our experience. He and the other employee standing next to him just said next time dont book during the weekends in the winter as they always are filled with hockey tournaments. They offered no discount, no coupons, I am a SPG member too which we didnt get any perks as they werent offering anything that weekend because of the hockey tournament I guess.
My suggestion would be if you want to stay at a very busy hotel then stay here, but if your looking at a quiet getaway then I would suggest not this hotel. Very disappointing weekend stay at a very not so cheap rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton At The Falls isa AAA/CAA rated 3.5-Diamond hotel located in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, USA, connected to the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino and adjacent to The Conference Center Niagara Falls. Just footsteps will take you to the brink of the majestic Niagara Falls and the Canadian border! Sheraton At The Falls conveniently offers a TGI Fridays, Rainforest Cafe, Starbucks, At The Falls Arcade, Sweet Treats Ice Cream Shop and a market off of the main lobby. Introducing our brand new HydroSpa, designed for ultimate stress reduction with your well-being in mind. Hydro Spa allows its guests the opportunity to create their own spa experience with six individual automated treatment zones, while enjoying the sounds of nature. The property also features The Reef Beach Club, which includes Niagara USA’s largest indoor pool, two hot tubs, a live shark tank and coral reef lagoon. Guests can also take full advantage of our 24-hour Sheraton Fitness Center. This 3.5 Star property features a business center, as well as secretarial services. Meeting and event facilities measuring 8,671 square feet include the spectacular Crown Jewel Ballroom. Busk in the comfort of Sheraton's Signature Sleep Experience, and wake to fresh in-room complimentary Starbucks coffee. Sheraton At The Falls also offers in-room climate control, in-room safes, in-room microwaves, in-room refrigerators and high-speed wireless internet throughout the facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza