Sheraton Niagara Falls
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$137
US$108
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
US$125
US$85
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$121
ComfortInn
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
Agoda.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$111
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$55
US$196
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$118
2,484 results
All reviewsrainforest cafetgi fridaysacross the streetshark tankthe club loungefamily suiteconvention centerpool areawalking distancethrough grouponcanadian sidehockey tournamentfront desk stafffree parkingnew yorkrainbow bridgebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The hotel was ok. This must be an older Sheraton, the walls were very thin. We could hear people talking, it sounded like they were right outside or in our room. The room smelled a bit musty, like the carpet was old. For the money it did not meet my expectations. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room o it wasn't really a big deal to us. As the time we do spend is the bathroom, the tap for the bathroom sink the pressure is so low it took literally 3 mins to do a proper hand wash & we are only on the 2nd floor. I can't even imagine higher floors !!! We are SPG members and are entitled to the breakfast buffet, but check-in staff never told us when we checked in. I forgot to ask so we wasted some money on that!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you Sheraton At the Falls our summer vacation began with a super kick-off to a great summer. We enjoyed the amazing views nature has to offer just blocks from your hotel. GREAT Staff. A sincerely Thanks to all of them from all off us.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Sheratons aren't cheap but the quality is reliable. This one has the bonus of one of the world's great wonders right outside. Our view from the 21st floor was amazing - both falls and the surrounding countryside. It also had the advantage of raising us high above the tacky funfair that is the city of Niagara. The Fallsview buffet was a good meal solution after a long flight.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We spent the memorial day weekend at the hotel and it was very spacious and comfortable. I was travelling with my father (almost 89), my husband and my daughter. We are SPG members and are entitled to the breakfast buffet, but check-in staff forgot to tell us when we checked in, so we wasted $60 on breakfast on an indifferent breakfast buffet. We figured that out the second day. The beds were clean and comfortable. My father is quite handicapped and so they arranged that we would have two rooms with a complementary living room/parlor in between. This gave us a very lovely 2 bedroom suite with some privacy for each generation. The hotel is chronically short-staffed and there was a long line up at check-in. Also, there were some maintenance issues -- loud air conditioner that wouldn't turn off, door hinges that needed tightening, etc. So, could be better, but in general, did quite well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife, three young children and I stayed here April 26-29th. Everything from the service to the beautiful large indoor pool was spectacular. With TGI Fridays and Starbucks downstairs & everything else within walking distance, we didn't use our car all week. I take that back, we did take one short drive because my wife just had to shop at the outlet mall.... We also really enjoyed the SPG lounge in the evening. It was excellent. A beer for myself, glass of wine for the wife and soft drinks & cheese sticks for the kids. Just an overall enjoyable experience and I can promise we'll be back again someday!

Thank you!!!!