Quality Inn
US$85
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$123
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Hotels.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$68
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$55
US$215
US$175
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Desk clrk was unsmiling and robotic. Except a robot would have mentioned the breakfast land its location. The hotel is a bit dated. The room was spacious and clean. The restaurant/lounge is on premise but somewhat cavernous with no ambience. Parking is very limited. If you don't get there early, you pay for parking.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Rooms were neat and clean. desk clerk was very cold and inefficient.took 2 rooms and wanted to use the locker and both were out of order. had to wait for 3 hours before they were fixed. Were told breakfast not included in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2011

The room, especially the newly tiled bath, was pretty good.The view was of a cinderblock wall across a narrow alley. I would rather have overlooked the parking lot. The room was also just off the main hallway of the hotel that leads to the pool and restaurant and as such was very noise. The lobby was big and empty. I have diamond status in Choice Rewards program (the highest level) and I would have thought that might garner me a better room. Hotel location was on the very commercial Niagara Falls Blvd, not too far from the falls and casino. I chose hotel based on price.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The hotel was actually very nice, tne rooms were clean and roomy. It was great for our short stay of bargain shopping. But the walls are paper thin, we could hear the people walking above us. And the party that took place next door felt like it was in our room not beside us.
Also the area we were in was close to the tile floor and there was a banquet or something going on and the high heels clicking on the tile echoed in our room. Good thing my child is a sound sleeper, my husband and I not so much!
Would really have to think about staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2011

Where to begin! We decided to stay a night for my birthday and my dad's 50th brithday. We went to check in but we were told check was not available until 2pm even though it was 1:45pm and we were advised that we would not be near my parents or my siblings even though we booked 4 rooms on one bill. Pool was gross someone had written clean tiles in the black scum and the pool was over poored with chemical my eyes were red and burned the rest of the night. When we checked in the front desk lady was very rude looked like she was ready to retire. We found the hallways were very cold and freezing as tile would do that. Our room was separated from the hallway where all the other rooms were aka my relatives as we had to go through another door and it was located on the stairway. HORRIBLE! No wonder there was a door because the stairway is freaken loud with the doors slamming constantly and people going up and down the stairs this hotel was not built for sound proofing at all! we finally got to sleep around 4am. We were not pleased with the heater system either as we had to shut it off from the loud tinks it sounded like it was gonna blow up so we decided to freeze for the rest of the sleep to get some shut eye for the drive home. I would never come back again to this place

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family