“Acceptable - great location, room is comfortable, food is poor”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Pammy at the front desk helped me get a room after 3am on the busiest weekend of the year. It was a double room with a large living room and separate bedroom. The room was much better than expected and cheaper than the Best Western Summit Inn (which screwed up my reservation). The location is great - being so close to the falls is very convenient.

Pros: Double room is fairly nice, location is close to the falls, hotel pays for parking

Cons: You have to park at a parking garage ~1 block from the hotel. I felt a little uncomfortable leaving my car there overnight. Arriving at 3am, the bar was filled with drunk college age kids. The breakfast was absolutely terrible - not worth $3 let alone $10. Go somewhere else for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank solarfuse

Reviewed 26 June 2011

Don't stay here unless you are a young couple and get drunk and don't mind all the other guest being drunk around you at night yelling and screaming through the night...This is what happened to us last night...They had a wedding reception and at midnight when they were being extremely loud outside of banquet room which is at end of hallways..We thought there was a problem or a fight..turned out it was the wedding party being drunk and loud....Called front desk and only apologized and told us they just asked them to leave...well that got them louder...they continued through the night being loud in hallways and in rooms especially above us....Front Desk was very nice to us...but when I spoke to manager who is supposedly the owner...He seemed like he didn't mind much and said he was there and it wasn't that bad and that they were paying guest too...BS....He at first offered us free breakfast which is bs and we couldn't use because of food allergies...I asked for a full refund and he refused and said he would be loosing money well he will be loosing my business....In the end he only was going to reimburse my cc $40 of the 119 a night rate.....OH and pool has a dirt ring around the top of the water line...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Desk clrk was unsmiling and robotic. Except a robot would have mentioned the breakfast land its location. The hotel is a bit dated. The room was spacious and clean. The restaurant/lounge is on premise but somewhat cavernous with no ambience. Parking is very limited. If you don't get there early, you pay for parking.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Rooms were neat and clean. desk clerk was very cold and inefficient.took 2 rooms and wanted to use the locker and both were out of order. had to wait for 3 hours before they were fixed. Were told breakfast not included in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2011

The room, especially the newly tiled bath, was pretty good.The view was of a cinderblock wall across a narrow alley. I would rather have overlooked the parking lot. The room was also just off the main hallway of the hotel that leads to the pool and restaurant and as such was very noise. The lobby was big and empty. I have diamond status in Choice Rewards program (the highest level) and I would have thought that might garner me a better room. Hotel location was on the very commercial Niagara Falls Blvd, not too far from the falls and casino. I chose hotel based on price.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The hotel was actually very nice, tne rooms were clean and roomy. It was great for our short stay of bargain shopping. But the walls are paper thin, we could hear the people walking above us. And the party that took place next door felt like it was in our room not beside us.
Also the area we were in was close to the tile floor and there was a banquet or something going on and the high heels clicking on the tile echoed in our room. Good thing my child is a sound sleeper, my husband and I not so much!
Would really have to think about staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2011

Where to begin! We decided to stay a night for my birthday and my dad's 50th brithday. We went to check in but we were told check was not available until 2pm even though it was 1:45pm and we were advised that we would not be near my parents or my siblings even though we booked 4 rooms on one bill. Pool was gross someone had written clean tiles in the black scum and the pool was over poored with chemical my eyes were red and burned the rest of the night. When we checked in the front desk lady was very rude looked like she was ready to retire. We found the hallways were very cold and freezing as tile would do that. Our room was separated from the hallway where all the other rooms were aka my relatives as we had to go through another door and it was located on the stairway. HORRIBLE! No wonder there was a door because the stairway is freaken loud with the doors slamming constantly and people going up and down the stairs this hotel was not built for sound proofing at all! we finally got to sleep around 4am. We were not pleased with the heater system either as we had to shut it off from the loud tinks it sounded like it was gonna blow up so we decided to freeze for the rest of the sleep to get some shut eye for the drive home. I would never come back again to this place

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family