“Very accommodating!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #34 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very enjoyable visit, staff is so accommodating and friendly and they respond quickly to needs and requests. Food is good too! Rooms are clean and prices were excellent. Highly recommend!! Very good at meeting the needs of a large group, we keep coming back every year!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Absolutely LOVE this motel! "Antonio's" restaurant is a part of this Quality Inn and the food is great. The rooms are updated, clean and comfortable. I go to Niagara Falls on business and for pleasure many times throughout the year and always stay at this Quality Inn.
I appreciate the free WiFi, large updated flat panel TV, refrigerator in every room and the on-site restaurant. So many of the comforts of home for so little money.

Debbie P

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 8 April 2014

If you are looking for value, friendly staff,great location near Niagara Falls and shopping......this is the place to stay. We have been staying here every year for 12 years. Every year it just gets better. Perfect place for your group as owners are on premises always friendly and accommodating . Banquet food is very reasonable and of a good quality. I highly recommend this Quality Inn and Banquet Center!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This Quality Inn sure knows how to please a customer. Our chorus has been using this location for many years. The staff are the best, curtious, friendly, always willing to please. The owners set that homey feeling. The upgrades on the building show forward movement. The rooms are always clean and prices reasonable. I do notice that each time we stay, there is always,some other event going on. That must mean the locals are satisfied also. I would recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed there last weekend for 3rd year in a row. Nice and clean, comfy bed, fridge in room, nice bathroom. The staff is super friendly. Great food provided at our buffet meals. Great facility for our gathering of 90 women. Close by to the Outlet Mall.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Luvtraveling4
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We came over from Canada for a shopping weekend and being that it was cold, we wanted an indoor pool. Quality inn had an indoor pool and the rates were great. The room was very clean, but the pool needs to be updated. The deep/shallow divider pin was very rusted and so were some plates at poolside. The pool seemed slimy and above water line was dirty compared to below. I took my kids in and 5 minutes later we had to get out when I noticed the conditions. Major health issues when you have kids! It's not bad for a quick nights sleep, but the facilities need to be improved.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to travel from Ohio to see Niagara falls, and found the Quality Inn through hotels.com. The price was reasonable for the area, and since we would be arriving around 4am, it seemed like a perfect place to stay for one night before we went to a more expensive hotel for our second night. On Saturday morning, February 22, my boyfriend went to take a shower and took his gold necklace (that I just purchased and gave to him on Valentine's Day) and put it on the towel right above the toilet. This may seem strange, but he did this every time he took a shower because he didn't want it to get damaged in any way. This necklace had a lot of sentimental value to him, after losing his previous one and me searching for one over the past year to finally find exactly what he was looking for. When he got out of the shower, he forgot to grab the necklace since we were rushing to check out. A few hours later, after checking into our other hotel, we noticed the necklace was not around his neck. We were video-taping our trip so I looked back at the film from the new hotel we were staying at and noticed he didn't have it on. We immediately called the Quality Inn back, because we knew exactly where it was, and were told nothing was found within the room. My boyfriend went back to the hotel to double check the room himself, and it had already been cleaned. The necklace was pretty heavy and even if it had fallen, it would have been heard on the hard tiled floors. The only person who had access to our room after us was the housekeeper, and there was no other way someone else could have entered in after us aside from her. We realized that either the necklace was accidentally put into the bag with dirty linen and washed, or it was taken- the only two logical explanations. Shortly after we spoke to the hotel, I noticed I also left my blanket behind. I called back and they said they did have it, it had been washed and asked if they could dry it. I agreed and told them I would pick it up soon. This set off a red flag, because had I not given them a call about it, I would have never been contacted to get my personal item back. Long story short, absolutely nothing was done to compensate or rectify the situation. Money is not the important issue, but the necklace was purchased for twice as much as the room we stayed in. We offered to pay whoever turned the necklace in a cash reward, because all we wanted was the necklace. Management told us that they had to take the housekeeper's side because she was never accused of stealing before, even though we are paying customers and our situation wasn't even considered. No offer for any compensation whatsoever was ever made. The customer service was extremely poor, save for the nice lady I spoke to on the 1-800 number, but she was unable to do anything aside of filing a formal complaint to the general manager of the hotel. I received an email shortly after the phone call and it basically said I need to understand where they are coming from and nothing can and will be done about it. I know we are partially at fault for leaving the necklace on the towel, but it is their job to turn in any personal items that they find, and we feel as though they have not been honest. When we were waiting for the police, we searched online to see if there were any similar events that occurred, and an exact incident happened dealing with jewelry and nothing was done about it. Management simply said that the housekeeper didn't have a record of stealing at the hotel- but in our eyes, maybe there was never anything left behind of value in a room that she cleaned. This incident completely ruined our trip- we stayed at this hotel for about 7 hours just so we could catch some shut eye, and ended up out almost $200. Extremely disappointed in the service that we received and will NEVER stay in another Quality Inn hotel (or any affiliates if we can help it) and strongly recommend anybody else who could possibly leave an item behind (no matter what the value is) to do the same.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple