“wonderful experience”
Review of Goose Pond Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Creek
Goose Pond Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 North Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2014

stayed at the goose pond inn b@b. the inn was terrific- the rooms were spotless and we felt so comfortable with the room. everything within the room was a 5 star rating. in addition the breakfast made by jim the owner was out of this world. we stayed for 3 days and every breakfast was excellent. also, jim is so nice and has suggestions about activities and other restaurants in the area, we could not have been more pleased with our stay. i highly recommend the goose pond inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Goose Pond Inn

Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I just got back from a trip to North Creek to visit our daughter and stayed at the Goose Pond Inn B & B. The owners Jim and Bev were great! Jim fixed us breakfast everyday, except for one day when he had an appt, which meant Bev fixed us breakfast. We were there for five nights and every morning at 8:00 a.m. We were treated to a wonderful breakfast, they gave us a number of choices to choose from including brandy French toast with a coconut crust, which I highly recommend, pancakes with a variety of fruit, omelette, Belgium waffles, everything was so delicious. Our room was spacious, the bed was so comfortable and each room has its own bathroom, which was nice. Everything was clean and cozy and it is located within walking distance of the North Creek Village and only a few minutes from Gore mountain. We enjoyed our stay there so much that it will definitely be where we stay when we go up to visit again. One thing I should mention is that they only take check or cash, we did not have a problem with this, just thought I should mention it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I were delighted with the hospitality of Beverly and Jim at Goose Pond Inn. We arrived in the middle of a huge snowstorm, yet the driveway had been recently plowed (and was plowed several times during our 2-night stay), unlike some of the roads leading to it. The Inn is cozy and our room was extremely comfortable. The gourmet breakfast (you choose from a menu plus a daily special) was outstanding, and we also enjoyed playing pool in the game room. We had a package deal for two nights at the inn and two days of skiing at Gore, so it was a convenient location and a great value! Beverly shared very helpful information about restaurants, stores, etc., in the area, which we were glad we followed. We would definitely stay at Goose Pond Inn again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My son Chris and I did a last minute booking for 3 nights at this charming Adirondack B&B. Bev and Jim who have been running the place for over 27 years couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful (directions to the slopes, restaurant recommendations, etc.). The room was impeccably clean and cozy (this word describes the whole place). Breakfast is a feast. The price was right. And we were a 10 minutes drive from the slopes at Gore Mountain. Bottom line: we had a great experience and will be back.

PS Bring your checkbook because they don't take plastic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Beverly and Jim run a sweet, 4-room B&B about 2 miles from Gore Mountain. The setting next to a pond and woods (there is also a cemetery in view on arrival, but not visible from the rooms), is delightful. I was so pleased my second morning to watch a woodpecker, bluejay, and two house sparrows in the tree outside my window. The breakfast menu is varied containing such well-prepared delights as brandied French toast and Goose mcmuffin (available to take away for extra-early starts), as well as a daily special like, fresh blueberry buttermilk or cornbread pancakes with bananas or chopped pecans. I was shocked by some of the reviews from 2007 and 2008. They are totally inaccurate now, so make sure you look at the dates people stayed when doing your research. There is free wifi throughout the Inn, and Beverly and Jim have three lovely dogs (they do not have the run of the place, so need to worry, if you are not a dog-lover), they are very helpful, and supply menus for restaurants in town. BarVino was a great tapas place with a well-stocked wine room and several beers on tap, and Izzy's Market and Deli served a surprisingly fresh and delicious dinner for $10, but only on Monday nights.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here the long weekend of presidents day as we were snowboarding at Gore, and what a treat it was. Rooms were nicely decorated and cozy to come back to, the food was fantastic every morning, and Beverly was a real help finding places to eat at around North Creek. We drove in from Toronto and arrived late, but Beverly made sure we could find everything we needed when we arrived and get a good nights sleep.

The mountain itself is a 5 minute drive away and can be seen from the breakfast table. Once back at the B&B after a day on the hills, you are close enough to town that you can walk over and grab a bite and drink. We would definitely stay here again next time we are in North Creek.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Since our first visit to the area last December (2012), my husband and I keep finding ourselves coming back to North Creek. There is something so unique and quaint about the town that we just can't get enough! Thus, if you are interested in taking a trip to the area, there is no better place to stay than the Goose Pond Inn. The owners, Beverly and Jim are incredibly gracious, accommodating and manage a beautiful bed and breakfast. My husband and I are currently in the market for a ski cabin of our own but, in the meantime - we greatly enjoy our visits to this lovely B&B. Can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 4 in North Creek
Pine Tree Motel & Cabins
Pine Tree Motel & Cabins
#1 of 1 in Chestertown

Been to Goose Pond Inn? Share your experiences!