“Client teambuilding”

Add it.
Lorenzo's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had a group of 20 and the staff was extremely friendly and the service was great. We had only one server and she did a great job. The food was really good.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

I was in with my husband and son and the dining experience was incredible! The amount of small plate offerings was amazing and fit well for a vegetarian, seafood, or meat lover. The Chef cooks right there in front of you , with many of the plates coming out of a brick oven, including some signature thin crust pizzas(shrimp fra diavolo pizza was out of this world!). Sizzling Olives, Artichokes, Creamy saffron risotto, crispy calamari were amongst some of my favorites. The wine list was well done, serving quartinos of wine instead of glasses(equals a glass and a half which is perfect for me!). The servers were attentive and friendly, and knew when to engage us and when not to. Overall, if you are a food enthusiast, Lorenzo's should be on top of you list for places to dine in the Adirondack region!

1  Thank Erika800