“Very professional”

North Creek Rafting Company Day Trips
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in North Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a whitewater rafting company, offering guided trips in the Adironadack Mountains of New York. EXCELLENT - would love to review. Thanks
Reviewed 23 August 2014

There are many rafting companies in this area. I read a few reviews on trip advisor and from those reviews chose this company and I wasn't disappointed. The guides were fantastic. Our particular guide Mike was very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Everything was well organised and professional and my husband and I had a great day

1  Thank Jane H

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife, 2 teenage daughters and I went rafting with North Creek on 5th August and had a great fun day. We were the first raft on the river (well ahead of the dozens preparing to float off) which meant we only saw the other North Creek company raft for most of the day. Guide was fun and knowledgable with great scenary to entertain us on the quieter stretches - together with lots of swimming/floating opportunities for those that wanted it. A friendly fun company who provided a delicious pack lunch midway down the river.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Myself and six other girls heading out on the river a few weeks for a friends bachelorette party and my my what a day it was !!! We could not have asked for more :) The rafts were clean and modern , the best on the river as far as we were concerned, our guide Becky was so personable and full of interesting stories about the river, landscape and the state !! Even the lunch we received during our trip was exquisite !!! We all had the best day and are so glad we chose north creek rafting....

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic day on the Hudson. Nate was great booking our excursion at the last minute. Our guide was experienced, knowledgeable, and deeply cared about the river and the area. His sense of humor and confidence put us all at ease. It was obvious once we were on the water that he put our safety first, but also that he was there to treat us to a great day and memorable experience. He knew when a laugh was required, and also when it was "quiet time" to let us "soak in" the beauty of the Hudson River Gorge! A fantastic day. We'll be going again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went on the rafting trip last week, and in spite of a thunderstorm in the middle of the trip, we could not have had a better experience. This company is small but the owners pay attention to the right details, and you can tell they care about your experience as well as their beloved Adirondacks. The best quality rafts (which believe me, you will appreciate), clean wetsuits, helmets and life preservers, a really delicious lunch (tomato mozzarella and pesto sandwiches never tasted so good and the homemade cookies were so good we stopped at the bakery that made them on the way home), and excellent and experienced guiding made for part of the wonderful day. The other part was spectacular scenery - unspoiled wilderness for most of the 17 miles - enough white water to keep us laughing, and enough calm water to help us just relax. Great stuff.