“Amazing”

Basil & Wick's
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in North Creek
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Western Finland, Finland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here while passing through north creek for some camping. The hosts and wait staff were unimaginable friendly and te atmosphere was truly warm and inviting. Ordered the lobster macaroni and cheese and it was delicious. I would recommend this place to any traveller. Wonderful experience.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Little Bit of Something for Everybody”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The place was hopping on Thursday night when I ate with the mining ops team. The all-you-can-eat pasta line was very popular - and looked very tasty, too. Since I was watching my carbs, I chose Chicken Francaise with seasonable veg. All very good along with a lot of on-tap beer choices.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank billwilkins
Rochester,New York
“Worth a try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good service, decent food, pleasant setting- convenient location-give it a try and see how you like it

Visited May 2014
Watertown, New York
“Wonderful gluten free experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I am always hesitant trying a new restaurant that touts a gluten free menu, however this did not disappoint. The knowledgeable server put me right at ease, and the food was amazing, Atmosphere friendly and warm, will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Meg C
Tupper Lake, New York
“Great dining!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We did have reservations, although they might not have been necessary on the evening before Easter, as the skiers were gone, and there were not many hikers in the area.
The food was excellent and plentiful....no room for dessert, however, the Ahi Tuna was over cooked. My daughter's SO did not let on, to me, as he knows I have no compunction about complaining, when necessary! The "garden vegetables" were deish. My SO ordered the Spinach Artichoke dip and we all dipped into that!! I ordered the Glazed Duck Wings, which came with Bleu Cheese dressing. The wings were just fine without the dressing, but the moist towels were necessary to get the rest of the yummy glaze off one's fingers! My daughter ordered a burger, piled high with bleu cheese, sour cream, tomato and lettuce!!
The staff were very friendly and greeted us with smiles. Since it is half way between Tupper Lake and Albany, we plan on going there more often!

• Visited April 2014