“Birthday Dinner”

Andie's Restaurant at Smiths
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, German
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Service was great. Server knew the menu and was able to explain German dishes well. Food was tasty. The chocolate cake was amazing!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The food here is simple and delicious. Get the Tuna melt on Rye with Potato fries, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I had a delicious Jagerschnitzel dinner with spaetzle and red cabbage at an incredible price. Even though I was full, the waitress made such a case for the homemade chocolate cake I couldn't resist. It, too, was delicious. My waitress put on a fresh pot of coffee for me per my request and was friendly and attentive.
Highly recommend the food.

2  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stopped for dinner on the way up to Adirondacks based off reviews on here. The decor of the place was nothing special but had a nice countryish feel to it. Service was very attentive. Menu had a wide variety of options at decent prices. Both of us ended up getting pasta dishes which hit the spot though the side salad you get with it is nothing more than lettuce and a tomato but oh well, we left full and satisfied.

1  Thank bcasacci
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We had a great meal here, we were happy we stopped and looked at their menu on the outside tables. Staff is very friendly, had great suggestions about the food and the other activities in the area. My son voted it the best hot dog ever, I had a great sausage and viti rustica, my wife's chicken was great and my youngest had a burger. Well rounded menu and even a dose of German fare for the locals. Had a lcal band playing one night, Mad Atom, and had a good crowd. We would have been back if we had stayed longer in the area.