“Very good”

Trappers Tavern at The Copperfield
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Cuisines: American
Description: Trappers Tavern is an Adirondack style gastropub featuring hearty fare and stellar entrees. A unique feature of the decor of the tavern is a large Moose Head shot by President Teddy Roosevelt in the 1880’s above the fireplace.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

New menu and great atmosphere....... large wine and beer selection. Very good food and service, excellent for apre ski. Must try their bark chili......

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoyed drinks after skiing with appetizers and a light dinner by their wonderfully huge fireplace. A great Atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I ate at the bar and had several drinks on New Year's Eve. We didn't have reservations so this was our only option. Our food and drinks were both really good. The bar tender was nice but slow. What I thought was odd was there was a guy working who was supposed to be helping out at the bar but would not assist anyone until I asked him to assist another customer who had been standing next to me for at least 5 minutes without being acknowledged. Once we got his attention he served the new customers. Also oddly they didn't seem to have a sense of how to turn over tables for upcoming reservations. They left tables empty and reserved for hours instead of seating people who would have been able to vacate the table by the time the next reservations was. Overalls, I liked the decor and atmosphere. The food was good and the bartender was sweet. I just thought some of the other employees could have been more attentive.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stopped here with a friend on a whim and was delightfully surprised by the food, prices, and service. There's a nice sized menu considering the size of the town and the restaurant is very clean. The food was great and affordable!

2  Thank Hammark1
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Trappers is my absolute favorite spot to unwind, have a beer and some delicious food - preferably following a beautiful day on the slopes. The ambiance is perfect - super low key with a warm, friendly staff and really inviting decor. It's an experience that makes you feel like you've really escaped..which is what I definitely need sometimes!

1  Thank Christine M