“Friendly Local Place”

Marsha's Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I enjoy having breakfast here while meeting folks from the local mining operations. Solid breakfast fare served with a smile. Good stuff!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stopped here before we went rafting and the food and service was excellent. Very clean place and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have lunch here every Sunday after I get out of work for the day. I had chicken tenders with french fries and a glass of root beer (soda) on my last visit. It was a great meal the tenders were great and the fries were just as good. This restaurant is the only one in town I regularly visit, I have been to most of the others but I keep coming back to Marsha's. They are friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Walked in to an empty restaurant at 12:30 in the afternoon on the busiest ski weekend of the year. That should have told us something. Also the restaurant reeked of cigarette smoke.

Constantly frowning waitress refused to relay a question to the kitchen (we have to ask due to children's food allergies).

Food was forgettable. "Oven roasted turkey" is just deli meat. Macaroni salad had zero flavor.

How do places like this stay in business?

2  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Basic eats here. My eggs, can you believe it, actually came out cold. Ewe. They also charge you for maple syrup. We literally drank what was left since it seemed wasteful not to. Thank you for the sugar high!

1  Thank emily o