“Grab a sandwich”

Izzy's Deli & Marketplace
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: New deli & marketplace, fantastic!
Description: New deli & marketplace, fantastic!
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This quaint store makes all sandwiches fresh. The rolls had a nice crisp crusty and were beautiful. Food was excellent.

1  Thank Deborah K

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Monday night after a long day on the Mountain my wife and I were looking for something quick and informal to eat before heading right to bed. I thought we were going in for a sandwich and a soup but much to my surprise it was Mexican Monday. I had a corn and cheese crepe and it was the surprise great meal of my trip. If you are in North Creek, particularly on a Monday Run to Izzy's and thank me later.

1  Thank RMM323
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very friendly staff, great food and very cute store. Loved the freshness of all the food. Wish we would of found it sooner.

1  Thank Lilmami2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014

When you live rural, it's always a treat to be able to go to one place and know you can find local products that support the community and are delicious. Sandwiches are delicious, but don't miss LP cooking up some Mexican fare as well. Kathy and the crew could not be kinder and the warm atmosphere makes this a truly nice stop when you are visiting in North Creek.

1  Thank goodgirlfriend
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We loved Izzy's. When you walk in, it has a great country marketplace with syrups, pastas, sauces, etc and the sandwiches and fresh baked bread are DELICIOUS!