To be a five star hotel it must have the x factor this hotel may have had it several years ago,sug it
needs an urgent refit starting with the pool areas.Another area of concern is the lack of power.ie
just returned having spent 10 nights out of 14 with no air/con.not very nice I can assure you.allso
when evening meals are at the peak times it can get very hot indeed,.apart from above we had a great holiday all staff very friendly very clean resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the island Boavista in the Cape Verde Islands. 2-Storey main building and 3-storey annexes. Situated on the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach. 7 Km to Sal Rei. 1,5 Km from the airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clubhotel Riu Karamboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Hotel Boa Vista
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Boa Vista
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Cape Verde/Boa Vista