Oh dear Karamboa, just not up to standard. Stayed 3 years ago and were impressed with the hotel and the level of service. Unfortunately, the standards have slipped together with the quality of the amenities.
A great shame as the people are fantastic and the island has great beaches and climate.
The system for booking the speciality restaurants may suit the hotel but certainly is not convenient for the guests.
With the choice that is available from other hotels, I don't think we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the island Boavista in the Cape Verde Islands. 2-Storey main building and 3-storey annexes. Situated on the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach. 7 Km to Sal Rei. 1,5 Km from the airport. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clubhotel Riu Karamboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Hotel Boa Vista
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Boa Vista
- Clubhotel Riu Karamboa Cape Verde/Boa Vista