Yes the area it's in is barren but once inside the beach view is superb. I found the rooms very comfortable and yes a little dark but I only used the room to sleep in. The food was excellent such a diverse choice for all nationalities the service and efficiency of the restaurant staff second to non. If you want British food then go to a more British hotel. The staff I found to be very helpful and friendly, the animation team very energetic all day long with lots of different things to do if you wanted to do them. This hotel probably isn't one for children and people who feel the need to be surrounded by fellow brits when trying to relax but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wished to get away from everything and have a quiet time sunbathing, swimming, drinking and eating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you are on holiday, everything sounds so different. The sound of the sea, the surrounding nature, other languages, exotic music… And, of course, the sound of silence. All these sounds can be experienced at the IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista hotel, a 5-star resort on the sea front at Chaves beach. Stay there alone, with family or with your partner and trade in your day-to-day soundtrack for new melodies during your holiday in Cape Verde. Open the window and breathe in the sweet smells of Cape Verde from your room. Not only can you smell the sea, but also the sweet aromas of the resort’s gardens. Double rooms, family rooms and suites, all fully equipped and ready to make your stay a complete delight. The sound of the sea. You’ll find yourself in one of the best sea front hotels. In this unique, beautiful setting, you can admire impressive sunsets and spectacular views of the Atlantic from your room or suite, from the pool, or from the view point, as well as from some of the restaurants. The rhythm of the water. You’ll hear everything, from the swell of the calm sea to the crashing waves, and of course the splashing from the three hotel swimming pools available to guests: the main pool, the adults-only infinity pool and the children’s pool. Listen to your breathing. This is what happens at this hotel with spa. Let the weight be taken off your shoulders with our massages, as well as body and facial treatments using hot stones, aromatic oils and aloe vera wraps. Merge your senses. Blend your senses of sight and taste when sampling the exquisite Cape Verdean cuisine at the hotel restaurants. Try the cachupa, a fresh tuna stew, a caipirinha cocktail with local mint, or a combination of international dishes that vary according to the theme of the evening. The laughter of children. Music to any parent’s ear. Bring your family to Cape Verde and enjoy watching your children taking part in the activities, having fun at the minidisco or playing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Club Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista Cape Verde