Just got back from 10 day stay at this hotel. Overall we have enjoyed a very relaxing vacation in a good hotel. The hotel is conveniently located close to the airport, so no long bus ride when you get off the plane.
Club Boa Vista is not a big fancy resort you come across in other tropical destinations. The hotel itself is decent and provides all the things you want to spend some stressless days in the sun but also no more than that. The atmosphere is rather calm and peaceful, much more than other resorts we have stayed in. No shortage of chairs and the related "towel reservations" from early in the morning. Perhaps this is because of the time of year, but we have enjoyed it anyway.
Apart from the regular all-in inclusions we have used the a la carte restaurant and the spa (the Cape Verdian massage is recommended), both very much to our liking.
Staff was without exception very helpful and friendly. Minor remark here is that the general knowledge of the English language of the staff is limited making it sometimes more difficult to communicate.
Take into account that tourism is recently new at Boa Vista. Unless you enjoy a walk through the dunes (take sun protection!) there is nothing much to see outside the resort. We spent some two hours in the city Sal but that is more than sufficient to get a grasp of life in Cabo Verde. If you however are looking relaxing getaway at the pool side, Club Boa Vista is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you are on holiday, everything sounds so different. The sound of the sea, the surrounding nature, other languages, exotic music… And, of course, the sound of silence. All these sounds can be experienced at the IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista hotel, a 5-star resort on the sea front at Chaves beach. Stay there alone, with family or with your partner and trade in your day-to-day soundtrack for new melodies during your holiday in Cape Verde. Open the window and breathe in the sweet smells of Cape Verde from your room. Not only can you smell the sea, but also the sweet aromas of the resort’s gardens. Double rooms, family rooms and suites, all fully equipped and ready to make your stay a complete delight. The sound of the sea. You’ll find yourself in one of the best sea front hotels. In this unique, beautiful setting, you can admire impressive sunsets and spectacular views of the Atlantic from your room or suite, from the pool, or from the view point, as well as from some of the restaurants. The rhythm of the water. You’ll hear everything, from the swell of the calm sea to the crashing waves, and of course the splashing from the three hotel swimming pools available to guests: the main pool, the adults-only infinity pool and the children’s pool. Listen to your breathing. This is what happens at this hotel with spa. Let the weight be taken off your shoulders with our massages, as well as body and facial treatments using hot stones, aromatic oils and aloe vera wraps. Merge your senses. Blend your senses of sight and taste when sampling the exquisite Cape Verdean cuisine at the hotel restaurants. Try the cachupa, a fresh tuna stew, a caipirinha cocktail with local mint, or a combination of international dishes that vary according to the theme of the evening. The laughter of children. Music to any parent’s ear. Bring your family to Cape Verde and enjoy watching your children taking part in the activities, having fun at the minidisco or playing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Club Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- IBEROSTAR Club Boa Vista Cape Verde