This hotel is in a brilliant spot overlooking the sea which was quite a way out. Lots of beach but a little way out. The entertainment staff were always doing things and wanting you to join in, brilliant if you speak French or German. There didn't seem to be any English spoken but they did try when you told them you weren't French. The majority were French and also German. We didn't understand what was going on during the day because they never spoke English which was rather annoying at times. There were quite a few of us who felt the same. Some joined in the activities but didn't know what to do because it was all in French. I mentioned this to our rep who didn't seem bothered. The staff were all really helpful and always asking what you wanted to drink at meal times. There was always plenty of food and drinks at every meal time. There are not enough sun beds for the amount of rooms and everyone went down with towels at 7am as it was the only way you could get one. English as well. Not a good thing to have to do but no other way to get a bed. The pools are huge which was a bonus as it was far too hot for us, I have never been as hot in my life. Spent most of the time cooling off in water.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Horizons Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Horizons Boa Vista Cape Verde