“I went here 3 times I love Irish bars”
Review of Tam Tam Bar

Tam Tam Bar
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tam Tam Bar and Restaurant is perfectly positioned in the heart of Santa Maria. Often described by our friends and customers as the 'hub or epicentre' of the town, consistently providing excellent food, beverages and service. Tam Tam is frequented by many nationalities which makes for an International flavour and a very unique ambiance to be enjoyed by all. We offer a delicious range of homemade fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu also offers some very tasty snacks and light bites along with some scrumptious desserts if you fancy a treat! So, whether it's for a bite to eat, to catch up on all the latest televised sports or simply a spot of people watching why not come and join us? We all look forward to welcoming you to your little home from home! Best wishes and happy holidays....The Tam Tam Team
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The owners are very helpfull, they let us use their freefone so we could contact Blinkey,the tour organiser, its a lovely clean bar and you can watch the footy in there I would have loved to have gone there more often but we ran out of time!

1  Thank mynsacurry

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great welcome and cold beer - food was so disappointing after so many recommendations. Went once and never returned. Got asked if my food was ok - I said it was dried out and I was not enjoying it - no offer to exchange. Got told it was bought in and not made on the premises.............Sadly, no tip from me!

4  Thank alandooleyuk
Reviewed 8 March 2012

had a good afternoon drink the shop next door is good for your pressies dont pay more than 10 euros for a decorated horn of cape verde and dont pay more than 10 euros for a large picture and 5 for a small one they are made from sand. The guy is a nice guy and will do you a deal but please haggle.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Good place to watch the sport wit a couple of beers!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Ok food but waitresses who insist on wiping tables down while you're still sat there!
The owners are friendly and the beer is local on tap and nice and cold.
I liked this place overall and it had clean toilets :-)