“Very good dive center”

Manta Diving Center
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Perfect crew and lovely dive spots. They take care about you and it was always funny. Was my first diving in the Atlantic ocean and not the last one

2  Thank Tim F

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Thank you Nuno at Manta Diving for once again performing a diving excursion with high professionality. I had a lot of fun and felt very comfortable and safe during the excursion. I´m an open water diver with PADI and have been SCUBA diving since 1991 in various parts of the world but never come across such professional SCUBA instructors, like those with Manta Diving, especially Nuno.

I really recommend Manta Diving for both experienced but especially unexperienced persons who is considering taking up SCUBA diving or just wants to try it out, because of their patience and focus on safety.

If TUI/Fritidsresor and the lovely Hotel Belorizonte/Novorizonte wants a reliable and professional SCUBA partner I highly recommend Manta Diving at Santa Maria, Sal, Cabo Verde.

Sincerelly

Per from Sweden

3  Thank pobih
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Everything went well, good service, nice staff. Even the payment was done after the dives. I can recommend :)

Even wearing long 6mm wetsuit the water was a bit cold (23C) for me, so did only 2 dives.

2  Thank LukeBene
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I am very satisfied, it was a pleasure to dive with Manta diving. Very proffessional staff, very friendly and personal assistance. Advantage is that you start from the pier instead of on the beach, so no problem when having high waves. @Nuno: you can be proud of your team! I hope to dive with you again...

4  Thank Filip M
Reviewed 24 February 2013

After booking a dive with another local diving company and being let down, I approached Manta Diving to see if they would be able to squeeze me onto any of their trips. I went in and spoke to Neil who was kind enough to put me onto a dive the same day, which i was very grateful of.

The staff here were very helpful, laid-back, friendly and most of all professional. Massive thanks to Neil and Sula for the experience. Hopefully see you guys again soon.

7  Thank Swarrington