“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Santa Maria
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

When we visited Sal in may 2014 the water were rough and the high season seemed to be over. The dive center we had originally booked did not have its own boat available and was unable to take us to any of the caves on the north-west side of the island. At other shop we asked about the possibilities.

Manta Diving contacted us quickly. They were willing to set up a trip just for my friend and me. Sure there were some additional cost involved but it was an amazing display of service that they offered us the opportunity.

The trip itself was well organized and diver safety was always the focus.

We are very thankful we were given the chance to do these dives!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PJLeenders

• Polish first
World Traveler
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“5-Star Dive Master, Excellent Equipment, Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was fortunate to scuba dive eight times off Sal Island, Cabo Verde. All my dives were made with Manta Diving Center (http://mantadivingcenter.cv) which I highly recommend. The dive master, Dudu, was first rate/5 star, and Manta’s equipment was excellent and well-maintained. Over eight dives we visited three different wrecks from three different ships that sank in 2006, 1965 and 1920. We also explored several caves, canyons and walls. Visibility was typically around 20 meters, the sea temperature was a consistent +22C. We saw many schools of fish, several turtles, moray eels and many other species of eels, one octopus.

Over four different morning we dived at Farol (or ‘Lighthouse), Tres Garutas (Three Caves), Tchoclassa, Ancura and the three wrecks: 2006 (Kwarcit), 1965 (Santo Anto) and 1920 (Bolama). Tchoclassa and the 1965 and 1920 wrecks were my favorites.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank James S
“Very good dive center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Perfect crew and lovely dive spots. They take care about you and it was always funny. Was my first diving in the Atlantic ocean and not the last one

2 Thank Tim F
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SCUBA diving in Santa Maria, Sal, Cabo Verde”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Thank you Nuno at Manta Diving for once again performing a diving excursion with high professionality. I had a lot of fun and felt very comfortable and safe during the excursion. I´m an open water diver with PADI and have been SCUBA diving since 1991 in various parts of the world but never come across such professional SCUBA instructors, like those with Manta Diving, especially Nuno.

I really recommend Manta Diving for both experienced but especially unexperienced persons who is considering taking up SCUBA diving or just wants to try it out, because of their patience and focus on safety.

If TUI/Fritidsresor and the lovely Hotel Belorizonte/Novorizonte wants a reliable and professional SCUBA partner I highly recommend Manta Diving at Santa Maria, Sal, Cabo Verde.

Sincerelly

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Everything went well, good service, nice staff. Even the payment was done after the dives. I can recommend :)

Even wearing long 6mm wetsuit the water was a bit cold (23C) for me, so did only 2 dives.

Visited May 2013