“Fabulous Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden and pool maintained frequently
Front of villa. Beach just 150 metres walk .Lovely views from rear balcony. Lounge with 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD, Docking Station, etc
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Garden and pool maintained frequently
Front of villa. Beach just 150 metres walk .Lovely views from rear balcony.
Lounge with 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD, Docking Station, etc
Take a dip in the plunge pool, or have a proper swim in the communal pool (100m away)
Well equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & washing machine
Downstairs bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joannehar...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Villa”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Penny Lane,is a great villa,very spacious,lovely pool and garden area,brilliant location, we will definitely be booking to visit again.

11 Dec 2017
Hi Joanne. Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves so much! Just drop me a line when you wish to book again. You’re most welcome Andrew
York
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

16 Dec 2017
So glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time! Just let me know when you want to book again, and I’ll pencil you in. Thanks for being such good easy going guests :)
All the best, Andy
Manchester
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

3 Sep 2017
Hi Izzy. Thanks so much for your review. You make me want to visit there again and get some of that lovely Cape Verde sunshine! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I do aim to price competitively
If you wish to visit again then don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll sort you out another descent price!

All the best, Andy
hawksley2...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Owners direct villa”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Wouldn't recommend this villa to my worst enemy. It was filthy as it hadn't been cleaned from the previous occupants. The place stank, the beds where sweat stained , one even blood stained. The hotel company were brilliant, they rang the owner but he didn't answer them. They said that this wasn't the first time this had happened. The owner eventually answered my daughter's call but when she asked him to ring back he refused saying it would cost him a fortune. He asked what did we want him to do as he was in the UK and as the cleaner was off ill he couldn't do anything. In the end he hung up on my daughter. The hotel were brilliant they rang the cleaner for us, she also said that he often blamed her. She wasn't off ill at all. The hotel lent us some sheets and towels. The phone call cost us £45 and would you believe when we emailed him he still hasn't replied. SO BE WARNED DO NOT BOOK THIS VILLA. The hotel would be worth looking at though.

25 Jul 2017
I the owner Andrew Thomson have just read this vile review full of lies and am going to have a conversation with Tripadvisor regarding these slanderous remarks!
The writer of this pack of slanderous comments may have something correct...the villa had the sheets and towels changed the next day. The other comments are hugely excarcebated lies by someone who it appears was looking for " compensation " ( a free holiday )....which I wasn't going to surrender with.
Using like a barrage of insults shouting down the phone at me from the moment she arrived was never going to get the desired results.
I stated that I was sorry for a few sheets not being ready in time...and the huge made uo mess amounted a bag of rubbish which needed to simply be put out of he front door.
I would urge ALL PROPERTY OWNERS OUT THERE NOT TO RENT TO THIS PERSON!!
Maybe she works for the hotel grouo??
Hummn.
My cleaner was nit impresssd with her attitude next day either I hasten to add.
Just look at the rest of my reviews by the way over 6 years. Pretty much flawless.
I definitely smell not a horrid smell from the villa but A RAT !
A word with my Solicitors will be happening too unless tripadvisor rightly so delete this venomous review.
Andrew Thomson
MartynC26...
“Great Villa & great location”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

A great 3 bed Villa & great location. Really nice to have a private garden and pool, within a hotel complex, so the best of both worlds.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Jan 2017
That's brilliant to hear, Martyn. Thanks for your comments, and if you wish to stay again then you know who to contact! ;)

Kind regards

Andrew
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

9 Jan 2017
Thanks so much Kate. Kind words of praise indeed! You are most welcome to stay again another time and, as a repeat guest, can avail of a discount ;)

Regards

Andy
MDAPlymou...
Plymouth
“Just Right”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The villa was very well furnished with comfy beds and all the bits and bobs you would need for a self catering stay on Sal. As it turned out, we took advantage of the all inclusive package available at the superb Melia Dunas resort with the villa is part of, so didn't actually use the catering facilities as much as we thought.
The beds are exceptionally comfy and all four of us slept very well each night with no unwelcome visitors either - Mosquitos.
There is air con if you need it, a washing machine which is a god send and plenty of water for showers.
The plunge pool is fantastic too and we ended up for the last few days of our holiday using the garden, loungers and pool at the villa rather than the main hotel which was great.
There is building work going on opposite the villa for a new 7 start hotel due to open at the end of the year but the noise from this was minimal and it certainly didn't bother us.
All in all, a fantastic experience made all the better by the efficiency of the owner Andrew in getting all the necessary bits to us in a timely manner. We will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: There was no maid service in the two weeks we were there
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Dec 2016
Thanks a million for the review! It's a little in the day with my response I know...18 months isn't that long though, hey ( ha, I've only just realised that I had an option to respond! ).
Anyway, glad you enjoyed yourselves and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back again. Will offer my best price too ;)
Happy New Year by the way,

Andrew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing