“Adult Chill Out Cruise excellent excursion! A must do for everyone!!”

Sea Turtle Sailing Catamarans
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Turtle is a tourism company located at Cabo Verde, which promotes sailing animation activities such as sailing trips and excursions to Sal and Boa Vista Islands. Oriented to an environment respecting tourism practice that lives in a balanced way with the surrounding nature, Sea Turtle services held Nature and the environment as their main attraction, defending the local species.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Adult Chill Out Cruise excellent excursion! A must do for everyone!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We did the Adult Chill out cruise which we saved for our last afternoon. The excursion was amazing and well worth the money. The crew were really friendly and kept the drinks and snacks flowing, with a wide range of drinks (beer, wine, sparkling wine, soft drinks) available. There was a rib and a half of us on the boat totaling about 30-40 people which gave us enough space to sit around and lie on the nets without feeling too cramped.

After an hour and a half we stopped for a swim in the sea at a sheltered cove which was excellent, though even in the Atlantic the sheltered cove had waves, so be careful if not a strong swimmer.

Would definitely recommend this excursion to everyone.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Alex S

• Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Worth doing”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My boyfriend and I booked this trip through Thompson and we had a lovely day. The sea is beautiful and the island has its chance to show its beautiful coastlines off to its guests!
Champagne was on board which I was very happy about as it's usually just cheap wine and beer on boat trips! My boyfriend went snorkelling in the water when the boat stopped which he enjoyed. The only downside is that you have to keep changing position on the boat as when you are in the shade it is horrifically windy and I was so cold. The photographer on board took some lovely photos that we purchased later on that day at the hotel so it was nice to come home with nice photographs that you can out straight I a frame

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Jemma J
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Whale watching from a large sea going Cat”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Liked - seeing migration of humped backed whales - choose the season when they migrate to the south.

Slight problem - Take a towel, it gets cold out on the water during the afternoon trips

Visited April 2014
3 Thank 1977mak
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Adult trip”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went on the trip it was very professional the crew were brilliant it was a nice relaxing way to spend an afternoon great time had yes it was windy and the sea moved but it's not the crews fault would recommend it to anyone

3 Thank Graham H
Stockport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Whale Watching”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

It was really good, staff on catamaran very nice, they try incredibly hard to find whales. If you are not happy unless you see them then don't go. It is not guaranteed to spot them and you will almost certainly get wet on a catamaran however, if you look at it as a relaxing outing you should still enjoy it. I had people telling me 'I didn't see any whales, I got wet' I suggested they read the information on the trip before booking in future.

Visited April 2014