US$1,089
  • Beachfront
US$377
US$266
Agoda.com
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
US$371
Clef des Iles(Mahe Island)
US$347
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bel Air(Victoria)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,072 results
All reviewsother hotelsopen plansunset barour honeymoonupgraded to a suiteinfinity poolwalk along the beachmain restaurantfacing the seaspg platinumocean frontlong beachla diguethe hotel managerother islandsindian oceanhired a car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Before travelling and reading here various reviews I was truly curious about the experience we would have.
Gladly enough we weren't dissapointed. Nice welcome, swift check-in, nice room (better than booked!).
I agree, the buffet restaurant is not up to standards, but with their a-la-carte restaurant they have a good option to receive all the service someone expects from a hotel from the SPG Group.
Furthermore Pool area very nice, short distance to Beau Vallon Beach making it possible to make walks even during the evening.
Everyone was very friendly and service oriented

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BMC098
Reviewed 13 February 2011

I spent two nights in this hotel and it turned out to be a nightmare. Although the staff seems very nice, they are very slow and fully incompetent. This hotel is clearly lacking of management. I paid 320€ a night (negotiated price) for a room with no separate bathroom. The water was flooding into the room after each shower. I did ask my laundry to be picked up three times but they never came. The same with the laundry bags. I did ask for an internet card the first day but they did not have one available for 24 h. When I did ask for one the second day, they still did not have any. I then spoke to the Deputy GM who said that I had to wait 2 hours to get one. I asked him to give me free acces for 4 hours and he refused but offered to limit to 2 (what a negotiator). I rejected his mediocre offer and they came 2 hours later in my room with a card but wanted me to pay for it. What level of service for such hotel. The fitness center is very small as well. They should put proper management in place.
Next time, I will go to the Hilton
PS: I told the Deputy GM that I will put something in TripAdvisor but it does not look like they know this site or care about it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Xav65
Reviewed 12 January 2011

This hotel is not a 5 star hotel. A lousy 4 star maybe... A decent 3 stars I would say. This is unquestionably the worst hotel experience I have had in the last 20 years. Kind but totally incompetent staff (I can't blame them though), the hotel has been without a managing director for the last 6 months). Lousy food, rust stains in the swimming pool, the most disgusting beach I have ever seen. Trash and broken glass everywhere, even a car tire at the foot of the stair. I mentioned it to the manager on day one. It was still there when we left... Stay away from this property.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Nanax15
LMSeychelles, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2011

Dear Naxa15,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments.

We are glad that we were able to make some adjustments for you upon discovery of concerns. Please let us share that the beaches are public all over the Seychelles. We have dedicated staff who clean the beach in front of the hotel on daily basis. However, Beau Vallon beach is quite long and stretches quite far beyond the hotel perimeters. You mentioned the car tire to me; which I appreciated. At the time, I did check the beach after you mentioned this to me, but could not see it.
I can assure you that upon the hotel property there is not trash or broken glass everywhere; although occasionally uncultured individuals drop trash and have broken glass; this is not something that is a pandemic at our property (thankfully!).

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our service.
If you would like to discuss your experience with a member of the hotel staff, please send an email to sales.seychelles@lemeridien.com so we may address it with you directly.

We of course hope that in time you might try our property again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2011

Some of the rooms at the Fishermans Cove have not been refurbished (since the 1960s it looks) and do not match the pristine images shown on the website. Make sure your room matches the one on the website because ours didn't! We were eventually moved but after many hours of complaining. We were on our honeymoon and this experience definietly left a bad taste in our mouths, The rest of the hotel was lovely though.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Higgi2304
Reviewed 2 January 2011

When we arrived at the Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove we were provided a nice greeting and on of the front desk associates told us that as a SPG Platinum member they would give us a choice of three different rooms! She escorted us to all three rooms (one was a suite) and let us choose which we wanted. We picked an ocean view room close to the pool and loved it. The room was very clean and they even delivered a huge fruit bowl to our room along with our Plantinum amenity...a bottle of wine and some bite sized sandwiches.

The pool is very nice and the service from the pool bar is a bit slow, but our server was very friendly and helpful.

The pool bar also features a complimentary coffee and tea service along with a selection of cakes and crepes in the afternoon from 4-5 pm. Apparently there is also a manager's reception on Monday and Thursday, which we missed.

Overall we had an excellent stay at the Le Meridien and although it's a bit expensive, the location is much better than the Barbaron's and I would say the service is a notch better as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank volkswankin
LMSeychelles, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2011

Dear Volkwankins,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove. It was nice to hear that the front desk exceeded your expectations. They work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.