Huge thanks to Kevin, Melenie and the rest of the wonderful team at Makweti Safari Lodge for a truly phenomenal African adventure this week! In addition to extreme kindness and exceptional service; we saw lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, rhino and zebra - to name just a few of the treasures we were treated to. As importantly, the Makweti's team's respect and appreciation for mother nature is heart-warming and inspirational, I've never witnessed such love and passion for animals before. Thank you again and again team Makweti!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxurious, Makweti has five stone and thatch suites some with private plunge pools. Fine dining and an extensive selection of wines are available. Evenings may bring elephant, lion, rhino and other game right to your doorstep at the waterhole. Safaris in this big 5 area are conducted in open safari vehicles with expert guides. The camp is unfenced, therefore expect the unexpected! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Makweti Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makweti Safari Hotel Welgevonden Game Reserve
- Makweti Safari Lodge South Africa/Welgevonden Game Reserve