We stayed during our 25th Anniversary with our kids at Makweti. This was our first African expierence. The place is very beautiful and the food special cooked. The two safari's per day gave us a great African experience of smell, colors and animalls. We love this place and decide to come back for sure there. The Makweti team of Kevin, Melanie, Toets, Felie and Gerda made our stay very special. Thank you all! Barend & Rebecca Elshout from The Netherlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxurious, Makweti has five stone and thatch suites some with private plunge pools. Fine dining and an extensive selection of wines are available. Evenings may bring elephant, lion, rhino and other game right to your doorstep at the waterhole. Safaris in this big 5 area are conducted in open safari vehicles with expert guides. The camp is unfenced, therefore expect the unexpected! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Makweti Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makweti Safari Hotel Welgevonden Game Reserve
- Makweti Safari Lodge South Africa/Welgevonden Game Reserve