We've stayed 5 nights this August in one court yard room, in Lulu building (first floor). The room was big, with balcony, with A/C, ocean view, safe and fridge, clean and fairly cheap. The location is great, directly on the beautiful white sandy beach. On the bar is big party during the weekend. A lot of young people, music, fun. The beach is absolutely beautiful. The only downside is the breakfast, but again, the food in Kendwa is not so great. And I'm talking about all the restaurants on the beach. Unfortunately, not so much creativity on the fish and seafood part. The only good thing to eat in all Kendwa is pizza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sunset Kendwa, your place to stay in the tropical paradise of Zanzibar's north coast. Fringed by powdery-white sand beaches, azure waters, and thriving coral reefs, the exotic spice island of Zanzibar is the most idyllic of tropical destinations. We offer a wide range of brightly decorated traditional rooms and bungalows, as well as all the facilities you will need to help you ease into Zanzibar's relaxed pace of life. Right on the perfect sands of Kendwa beach on Zanzibar's north coast, this is the perfect place to unwind, spend your days swimming or sun-bathing, snorkelling, scuba diving with our award winning on site water sports centre Scuba Do Zanzibar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sunset Kendwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Hotel Zanzibar
- Sunset Beach Hotel Zanzibar