Really, i've been not only at this hotel and others have more stars. But this is the most beautiful and enjoying.
The beach is white, ocean is clear and transparent. Stuff is very very helpful and do the best to help you enjoy your visit. No any hustlers on the beach (thanks to stuff!).
But you must know before go there:
1. There is no air conditioning in the rooms. It is not the problem, wind from the ocean can cool your room enough.
2. All water is salty. Less salty than in ocean, but even in bathroom you will have salt water.
May be for somebody it is a problem, so double check and do not write bad reviews - you are warned :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on what could perhaps be described as the best beach in Zanzibar, Pongwe Beach Hotel is a tranquil place where one can escape the hustle and bustle of modern day life. It is modestly sized, with 4 Sea View Suites, 13 traditional Beach Villas as well as 3 Garden Rooms and has an intimate, personal atmosphere. Set within a secluded bay on the east coast of Zanzibar, Pongwe Beach is a true paradise retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Pongwe Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pongwe Beach Hotel Zanzibar Island