We stayed in a banda which was basic but nice with a fan and a little shelf area for bags. The beach was quite dirty and as with alot of places the tide goes along way out and whenin its very shallow water so not great for swimming. The breakfast was good but the other food was not great. Some staff were helpful but others were not.We emailed ahead to book this place and got charged more than people who turned up. We walked up the beach and looked at other places which had nicer rooms and better priced including the Queen of Sheba which is owned by the same people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering beachfront accommodation in Pongwe, Santa Maria Coral Park has a restaurant and bar on site and offers special diet menus on request. Guests can rent bicycles to explore the surroundings. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Each room has a private balcony, and mosquito nets over the beds. There is an outdoor seating area and a private entrance for each unit. The private bathroom is fitted, and the room offers sea views from the balcony. Santa Maria Coral Park has a beautiful tropical a garden. Services include a tour desk and free parking. Zanzibar International Airport is 45 km away and Jozani Chwaka National Park is a 30-minute drive from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jovago.com so you can book your Santa Maria Coral Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Coral Park Hotel Pongwe
- Santa Maria Coral Park Pongwe, Zanzibar Island