All reviews miss marple cold cuts no elevator yogurt bread cheese cliffs euros
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I just loved this hotel because it's very unique, our room called Miss Marple, it was very cute room with secret door to the toilet. The bed was very comfortable! Within walking distant to the beach and all the restaurants!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I wish that we stayed in Etretat and at Detective Hotel for longer than one night. This place was comfortable and quirky. The staff upgraded us to their biggest room and it had a gorgeous view of the little town. We found an old record player in the wardrobe with a huge selection of vinyl; we spent our night there listening to Edith Piaf and Schubert, it was glorious. The breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErinMaryM
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. It's not really modern but not old at all. There is a good détective decoration in the bedroom and the commun areas. The breakfeast was very nice. I'm quite difficule about the bathroom but it was very clean. People are very nice. The price is a little high but we are in august so it's not a surprise and all the other hotel are also high. If I go back to Etretat I will definitly book a room here ! It was perfect ! You should go at this place !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I rent a bedroom 2 nights; it's a good choice according to me thanks to the right place to visit 20km around, and to go out in the evening on "foot"
I choose a small room (columbo) for 2 (it's correct)
Very nice pointview since window over "the Arc"

Room Tip: columbo is a quiet room and front of the seaside
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2016

it was an interesting place to stay but the hotel has worn out now. the owners are sweet people and co operative. we lived on level 3.. which was a good exercise to climb as there is no elevator.
the hotel has interesting books to read and games to play, which can keep you engaged on rainy day.

we did not have breakfast there but the play serves breakfast.
we had a small baby along hence they helped with hot water and food heating periodically. However i had carried all the food for my baby along.
the bath and sleep quality was good . the room size was quiet small if you are a family of 3
one point the room was stinky carpet because probably the prior used had messed up in the room

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family