“ok for a quick dish”

Ranked #37 of 49 Restaurants in Etretat
Price range: US$9 - US$47
Cuisines: French, Italian
Reviewed 21 May 2016

We had a crepe and a vegetarian potato dish quite rich, just OK, surely on the mass-tourist side, but we ate quickly, normal price for Etretat, I guess.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

In search for a perfect crêpe, following our adventures on the cliffs, we came across this red tourist trap. The crêpe was old, tasted like paper and was expectedly overpriced.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We've been there at 2ish pm and the waitress / owner was very mad with us. I'm French guys and I can tell you that isn't hospitality as we do actually. Pasta without any taste and my mom vomited after lunch. Anyone finished his plate and the waitress took back our plates even if some of us didn't finish..she opened the door front of us to "breathing" the area and we were in January! Please ... I told to the guy in charge how the pastas was horrible and he said nothing ! As a normal thing.. Conclusion : avoid it!

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We visited this place because there was no other open in winter time. Food is nothing great, basically frozen type, but the worst was the service received. Always I have loved visiting Normandie because of their nice people but this time after living three years in France I had to receive xenophobic comments and loud laughing at me from one of their waiters due to my strong Spanish accent talking in French (even that I speak French fluently), they thought I don't understand French... . The person in charge reacted positively trying to buy me thru a glass of cider but it was too much. France is a lovely country that doesn't deserve services as horrible as those ones and if I were the owner I would definitely look for different service standards.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Shame. Refusing access to people with kids is unacceptable. We walked in with an other family at 4:30 on a cold 1st of January, we was denied a table and even proposing us to be split in 2 tables. While we were discriminated, other groups (without kids) walked in freely and other tables left empty (see picture). Avoid it unless you think familiea should be discriminated

A eviter absolulement !!! ce resto discrimine sans aucune pudeur les familles avec des enfants , alors que des places sont libres ... une honte !!
Bonne année quand meme!