“Best galette and crepes”
Review of Lann-Bihoue

Lann-Bihoue
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Etretat
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Valerie and Nicolas Thomas welcome you in their restaurant place has Etretat has 100m of his(her,its) beach(range) and its magnificent cliffs. Here the home-made is has the honor, we realize all our pancakes and crepes(pancakes) has the demand(request) in a craft way, using only fresh products resulting(coming) firstly from small regional producers. In cooking(in the kitchen), our bosses work seasonal produce and develop permanently new recipes(receipts) so sweetened as salty(steep) that you find every day has our slate
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend had a brilliant salad with chicken and mustard vinaigrette.I had chosen the gourmets menu for only 14,70 € including an extraordinary galettes with salomon and potatoas and a crepes with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
Everything was more than tasty and the waitress was gentle.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,389)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Liked the look of this on Tripadvisor when preparing for a visit to Etretat. Naturally, din't bother to write it down, but our chambre d'hotes landlady soon put me right....Lan bhu? and said 'it's the best for crepes in the town'. We got there a bit late for lunch- they open at 12noon and 7 pm- but in time to find a table and place our order. Chose the special deal of savoury galette and sweet crepe - for ?10.80 €- with a pichet de cidre doux. Mme chose not to have an egg on hers but I managed to devour the spinach, onion, herbs cheese and jambon + the egg without too much bother. We'd been walking, up to the chapel above the town and along the cliff, so had quite an appetite, but even so worried a bit about taking up our dessert -- but only for a moment!! Mme had cooked apple with caramel sauce; me, banana and chocolate sauce. Great food- well deserving its elevation from #2 to #1 in Etretat.......

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The best place for authentic crepes, with lots of variety, excellent ingredients, generous portions too. Strongly recommend the "Lann Bihoué" galette (black pudding and apples)! Can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stopped here at random. I had read reports of rip-off charges in Etretat, but this certainly wasn't. Food was good. We went for menus - savoury and sweet. These had a few choices for each. Savoury was better than the sweet one. 10.50 per adult. 9.10 for child. Coffee for 1.95. Not the greatest crepes in Normandy, but good value. I would go again if in Etretat.

1  Thank Mossyvet
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We took the basic menu, at only €10,50 (if i remember correctly) for both a gallety (salty pancake) and sweet pancake as dessert.
I was almost ashamed to have payed so little for such a delicious dish. They also have a nice garden terrace... Not big, but big enough if you want to sit outside.

I payed half of what I had payed for other meals in the area that wer far less enjoyable.

We will go there again when in the neighbourhood. If this place was near where we live, we'd probably become regulars.