“Romantic Views & Delicious Chews”

Catch Bar - Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch Bar - Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$62 - US$79
Description: “Catch” the utter foodie experience at our brand new restaurant concept where you enjoy the harmony of flavors with frequent zingy kicks. Zesty and fresh, yet thoughtful and accomplished, cooking takes the main stage at Catch. Traditional comfort-food classics that our gifted chefs have been roasting, baking, curing, and making in their own culinary delights. Exceptional seafood, slow-cooked meats, inspired salads, all elegantly prepared, awaiting you at this new incomparable place in Santorini.
Reviewed 9 November 2018

I had a wonderful meal and experience at Catch. My fiancé and I had a few poor experiences our first few days of vacation until somebody recommended this place to us, and man, do we thank them. The sommelier was very helpful with recommendations and was more than glad to help us with suggestions for wines and cocktails. They were very helpful in answering our questions about the menu and even helped suggest drinks that paired well with what we ordered. The food was very nice and well presented, and delicious. The atmosphere was nice and quaint and romantic. The view and the sunset were worth the experience alone. I would absolutely recommend this place for couples, young and old, or even families. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. If I’m ever back in Greece, you’ll know where to find me.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We were recommended this restaurant as a great place to watch the sunset. Unfortunately for us, we came on a particularly windy evening in September. We were initially seated in on the rooftop overlooking the restaurant below but we had to move downstairs as the wind was so strong it was literally blowing over wine glasses! We were able to watch most of the sunset, I would say there are probably restaurants offering better views of sunset if thats what you are looking for.
We were pleasantly surprised by the restaurant though, its definitely high end dining (the prices reflect that).
The food they served was amazing, the scallops to start were cooked to perfection. I had the Rib Eye for main, it was a generous portion, I didn't save room for dessert and I wish I had!
The restaurant on the ground floor has a lovely, cosy, atmosphere, a garden restaurant feel with low lighting. They had a lovely chilled musician the evening we visited.
So, why the four stars? Despite the food being great, I did feel it was a little over priced. The service was prompt, just a little cool / not over friendly. Starters and dinner was served quite quickly, so we didn't get time to chill, sit, relax and listen to the music as we would have liked too. I would recommend on the food alone.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I was truly blown away by this place!!The atmosphere and location were amazing. I met a friend here for drinks. We also ordered the beef fillet, which was delicious!!The wait staff is super friendly! The waitresses are so sweet! Ours was Daphne.
The manager, Panos was so nice too, when called over so we could thank everyone for such a nice evening.
Surprisingly, the meal didn't cost as much as we thought it would, which is an added bonus.
I have nothing but nice things to say about this place.
From the quality of the food and drinks, to well, everything.
We had a really wonderful time, and will be going back soon. We highly recommend this place. You won't be disappointed. It really is worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Only had drinks at the bar here while waiting for a reservation elsewhere, but they were fantastic. I had the Kamala Kaya and my boyfriend had the Amante Picante. On the pricier side, at around €16 each, but definitely worth it for such tasty and perfectly balanced cocktails.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We had a late dinner here based on a recommendation from another couple we had met while on an excursion. There was only one Greek entree on the menu and they happened to be out of it that evening. My husband was really disappointed but ended up ordering a steak and it was one of the best he's ever eaten. I had a really good salad and a drink called Blossom that taught me what the phrase "party in my mouth" really means. It was spectacular. The prices here are a bit expensive, but I would return again. The decor is also really interesting and there are several indoor and outdoor/rooftop seating options as well as live music.