“Amazing”

Oia Gefsis
Ranked #37 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$23 - US$91
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Everything was amazing from the view, service, and food from appetizers to dessert. Our waiter Yianni was so amazing from being professional to personable!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I can't recommend this place enough, we came here twice on our honeymoon and I cannot fault the service, they treat you like royalty! The food is amazing, the views are spectacular (especially of the sunset) and every single one of the staff are incredible. If you are in Oia, I highly suggest you go to here, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this spot by accident and were so glad we did. Perfect location to watch the sun dip into the ocean. Staff were so lovely and professional, making wonderful recommendations on the menu choices. Food was fantastic. Excellent value for money. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We spent our first night in Santorini here and it was one of our best. The restaurant offers sunset views and brilliant food. We ordered the Seabass and Lamb Shank, both top notch. Service was great and Yiannis in particular delivered the best and funniest service. Quite pricey but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

So so glad we chose Oia Gefsis for drinks, dinner, sunset, and the celebration of my niece’s 21st birthday! As has been said, Kostas and Yiannis were great, gracious, and delightful men and hosts! They even made a special cocktail for me... and sang happy birthday to my niece! The food was so very delicious - appetizers were wonderful and the lamb was to die for! The music was spot-on fabulous! I want to go back tomorrow! You will not be disappointed!