“Wow. Photos were 100% accurate.”
Review of Ifestio Villas

Ifestio Villas
Ranked #4 of 35 Oia B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Wow. Photos were 100% accurate.”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Katerina was incredible to work with from the time of booking right through our stay. The fridge was always stocked.

The views were incredible. I've been to roughly 45 countries and the view from our room in Oia was INCREDIBLE.

Fantastic value for the money.

Cameron & Kim Herold

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Cameron H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Greek first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I just stayed in Villa Hercules as part our our Greek Honeymoon. The villa is absoutely beautiful, with a huge terrace with a breathtaking view of the caldera. Our 500 year old cave house felt like home with all the amenities you need, with a great jacuzzi tub to relax at the end of the day. As many of the reviews have said, what really makes this location outstanding in Keterina's service. She was incredibly helpful from the first email I sent her, answering all our travel questions. She is very passionate about Santorini and is happy to help you plan itineraries during your stay. I can't say enough about how great this location is...I hope you go and experience it for yourself! Thanks again Keterina..we will be back :)

Room Tip: Choose Villa Hercules for a huge terrace with an incredible view!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brittany M
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We, a group of seven, stayed at the villa Agis for four nights in May 2013 and enjoyed every moment of it. The spacious villa was tastefully decorated, extremely comfortable with all the necessary amenities and an amazing view of the caldera. The kitchen was well equipped and the fridge well stocked always. Laundry was also taken care of.
The best thing about the villa, as mentioned in the other reviews, is Katerina. She goes all the way to make your trip memorable...right from the initial introduction Katerina was extremely helpful, advising us about our itenary, ensuring that our trip was wonderful and stress free. She was available whenever needed, and it is a pleasure to get to know her. We will always have the warmest memories of our stay there.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Subs_19
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights. It was amazing location and Katerina took our stay from great to incredible. We loved it and plan to go back next summer! She handled all the details of getting there from the port and leaving the island. The view was breathtaking and the villa was clean and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was provided in our room every morning and we enjoyed eating out on our balcony with the view of the caldera and the sea in front of us. Magical place.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank K M
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is unforgettable experice. The hotel has great view with volcano and room is very clean. The location is very convenient to all attractions in Oia. Katerina, the owner of the hotel, gave us fabulous hospitality. She provieded very useful information before we arrived in Santorini. Also, after we checked in, she told us lots of history of Santorini, nice places to visit and good restaurants. Overall, I love Ifestio Villas.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Leafmike
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at Villa Hercues. We loved the Villa the moment we stepped in. It was a home away from home. All the food we needed for breakfast was available in the fridge. The kitchen was equipped with a stove, bread toaster and kettle. Laundry service was also provided for. The villa is neat and clean. When you get out of the Villa, the awesome Caldera view awaits you. The best part was the Katerina's hospitality.

Katerina made arrangements for everything during our stay, from the hotel transfers to car rental and our day to day itinerary. She had to attend to some personal matters in Athens during our stay in Santorini. That however did not stop her from showing us the utmost hospitality. She made sure she welcomed us and briefed us on what we could do before she rushed off for her flight to Athens. She continued to keep in touch with us via FB while she was away, just to make sure that our day to day itinerary was well planned. One of our plan was to go on a sailing trip. She even gave us advise as to when to go and even bothered to check the weather to ensure that the day was suitable for sailing. Katerina really went the extra mile to make sure our stay was comfortable and well taken care of.

We would definitely recommend anyone to stay at the Ifestio Villas.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank eleda16
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Well, this is my first review on TA, I´ve never done it before, despite of the fact I rely on all informations here and before my every trip usually choosing accomodation, restaurants, etc based on TA reviews...... And I am not sure if I really want to write everything, cause otherwise could happen that if other people will recognised this hidden treasure, Ifestio Villas will become soooo popular that there will be no space here for us in the future?!?!?! Of course just joking, I´m proud that my first run here is thanks to the special kind of the experience what offered to us Katerina - owner, soul and the heart of the Ifestio Villas. Our holiday in Oia was exeptional, we felt like to come to visit a very good friend. And I hope that was just a beginning and make lasting friendship for real.

Easter in Santorini was for us one of the most magic and festive events ever. Candle-ligh procession and fireworks in tiny square. A midnight supper with mageritsa soup, and next day delicious feast of roast lamb in the seaside taverna in amoudi bay with traditional greek music and dancers – all that and much more made for us a truly memorable experience.

Every day in the morning Katerina came to visit us and we plan the best program for the day. She organised for us sunset boat trip to volcano and hot springs, helped us with renting cabrio what i was dreaming about long time ago,etc etc... Not to forget her superb advices to visit hidden beaches and places like Art Space - what we would never find without her hints.

We stayed in Villa Hercules, for me the best choice due to the terrace with unforgetable views. Tastefully decorated traditional cave house with spirit and good vibrations. Every detail was described in previous comments so I will not bother you with reading it again. Have I said too much? There's nothing more I can think of to say to you. But all you have to do is just toblook at the photos to know that every word is true...

I will always remember her words „lava brings love“... It´s written in the stars whether this is connected just to my love to Santorini what I feel from the first moment there, or it would bring me really the most important feeling ever? :)

Katerina, thank you for everything again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends