“nice fish restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

as it is situated behind a big rocky cliff, no real sunset view! you get a better sunset view from the rocky cliff where you park your car! but the dishes are nice and tasty. wait after you have eaten yout starters to order the fish as a main course in case you are full because the fishes are big enough to easily serve 4 guests! nice wines on the card

Write a ReviewReviews (1,444)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Food and service were excellent!! Your table is so close to the beautiful water! Great for taking lots of pictures too!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Small, cozy restaurant hosting a great location to view the sunset in Oia. To get a front row seat you must order a full meal, not just sit for drinks.
Our chicken dish was absolutely delicious, although it took extended time to arrive. We weren't in a hurry, so no harm, no foul.
Although a great view of the sunset, there were so many folks coming to see it that the crowds in the walkway in front of the restaurant grew noisy and pushy at times. No fault of the restaurant, just what happens when all reviews tell you to go to Oia to see the sunset.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Amoudi Bay was one of my favorite places in all of Greece. Probably bc it was tucked away, the sunset was breathtaking and the boats were mesmerizing. My meal at Sunset was delicious - I had a whole grilled squid. But bc I was a female traveling alone, they refused to sit me at a front-row table and the service was beyond awful. I could have died at my table and no one would have cared. Thankfully the food and the sunset made it all better!

1  Thank AnnaO99
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you are looking for fresh fish, this is the place to come. When we arrived we were taken back and shown a selection of fresh fish from which we were able to choose. We chose a sea bream that was grilled on a large open air grill located on the front patio of the restaurant. The fish was perfectly grilled and tasted great with olive oil/ lemon and a cold beer. Sitting right at the water's edge and having a lunch like this was a special treat. Be forewarned that it is a long hike up and down the stairs from Oia, but in my opinion well worth the hike. The only other thing to keep in mind is that the fish itself is sold by the kilo and fairly pricey. All in all though I believe it was worth every euro.