“Typical Greek dishes”
Review of Kyprida Restaurant

Kyprida Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

After chasing the famous Oia sunset on my fisrt night in oia and mediocore food at another restaurant, the next day that I was in Oia, I booked a table at this restaurant. The views are not the best but the food was very good. I was very pleased and the prices are very reasonable compared to other place you will find in that area. Book in advance like any place in Oia as the crowds pour in after the sunsets.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Took the plunge for a meal out and was not disappointed. We chose the tomato fritters, the halloumi, and the mousaka. All great, lovely service, reasonably priced. Would visit again.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

The worst restaurant I have eaten in Oia and in general in Santorini. This was my third time in Santorini and I have always stayed in Oia! I wanted to try this restaurant. I have to say that I have not tasted good food! The moussaka was very bad and the saganaki is so, the staff slow and not very polite .. Not recommended

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We consider ourselves very lucky to have had dinner at this restaurant. The owners and staff are very very friendly and the hospitality is second to none. The food falls right along with that high standard. If you were looking for homemade food, this is the place to go. We had a variety of dishes and they were all excellent.

The restaurant is tucked around near one of the main drop off points for taxis. You will see an archway near there. The signs are small. We look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing diner with the family!
Food was delicious, the staff was lovely.
Would recommend this place to any friends of family coming to Santorini!