“A dream come true”
Review of Myblue

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oia
Myblue
Ranked #13 of 73 Speciality Lodging in Oia
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We recently had the pleasure of meeting Louanna and her stunning villas in Oia.Island Blue and Dream Blue both have breath taking views both in and outside. Island Blue is the 1 bedroom and is simply stunning and Dream blue 2 bedrooms which is simmply stunning .Attention to detail in both villas is beautiful. They are kept in true Oia fashion being decorated in Blue & white, fresh, crisp and clean.
They are that charming they should be on postcards. They are both in great locations in the heart of it all but away from the hustling crowds that appear at night to watch the sunset.
Dream blue does have steps to go up and down too but so does Oia generally.
We love this place so much - we could live there !!!
Well done Louanna, your dream came true :)

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack01963
Myblueowner, Owner at Myblue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you so much, your words make me smile, when I tell people they are post card perfect don't know that they always believe me until...they visit and witness the beauty for themselves.
I welcome you any time you are not far, come back to your magic place in the hear of Oia village in beautiful Myblue.
I think it was you who wrote in my book it is....UN BLUE LIEVABLE! Wasn't it you?
Thank you so much!
Louanna

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We recently stayed 5 nights in Dream Blue in Oia, Santorini. I cannot speak highly enough of the beautiful 2 bedroom villa we holidayed in Oia. Louanna is a beautiful, hospitable person and any request is never too hard. The cave house is sheer luxury with 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, a stocked fridge, and the plunge spa pool. The poo. Was a god send, and one of the few pools around the caldera. We chose Dream Blue partly because of the pool and it was a haven from the heat and mostly because of the view. We were not disappointed. The cave house is also away from the crowds of the top of the caldera, which arrive in bus loads but who thankfully disappear after sunset. I would highly recommend My Blue to my friends & family. I dream of returning to Oia and Dream Blue one day. Sheer bliss.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

You and your family are most welcome anytime!
I thank you so much for your kind words they mean the world to me,
Louanna

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Island Blue in Oia, Santorini for 6 nights. The owner, Louanna, has perfected her cave houses so that no possible improvements could be made. Beside the fact that there is an absolutely stunning unimpeded view of the churches and the caldera, every little detail was thought through. Groceries for the first night and morning were in the refrigerator and even the coffee was replenished during our stay. Louanna's recommendations are all you need. Don't even bother making a reservation ahead of time. We always had the best tables everywhere we went. Such a beautiful place to stay in Santorini. I cannot end this without mentioning Deanna the housekeeper and handsome Albert who lugged our bags up all those stairs! Everyday we would come back and the place was spotless and to our surprise all of our laundry done! What a treat. In any event if you are going to Santorini look no further than My Blue. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Island Blue is the smaller cave house but it is perfect for two people. Lots of space and great deco...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the IslandBlue villa for 4 nights. It was absolutely beautiful... charming interiors decorated in white and blue, complementing the gorgeous views outside. It overlooks the caldera and three blue domed churches, which is an iconic sight of Santorini seen in many photographs. It was great to have a meal or a glass of wine sitting on your private balcony, soaking in that view. Visitors would flock close to our villa everyday, taking pics and expressing admiration at the location of our villa. One of the days there was a TV crew filming a travel show there as well!

The villa has its own little kitchenette, which was thoughtfully stocked with water, breakfast supplies (croissants, eggs, bread, milk, juice, butter, jam, etc.) and cooking supplies too. The indoors hot tub was great to relax in during the afternoon, taking a break from the hot sun.

The owner Louanna, was just wonderful... she was available to call 24/7 to ensure we had a good vacation in Santorini. She provided a detailed map of the area, several great restaurant recommendations, etc. and was also able to help book/ organize tours/ activities. We were constantly calling her using the free cell phone she had provided for our use! Albert and Diane we great as well... very friendly and helpful. They provided housekeeping services everyday and also did a daily load of laundry.

Apparently the DreamBlue villa is bigger and has an outdoor hot tub. However, there are lots of steps to climb to get to that. IslandBlue has easier access, due to fewer steps. Though the villa could sleep up 4 people (2 in the living room), I think it was actually ideal for two, given that there is only one bathroom which is quite small in size (can't expect more in a traditional cave house).

All in all, a perfect stay! Would highly recommend MyBlue to anyone visiting Oia.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Our family of four recently stayed at Dream Blue - a beautiful cave house on Santorini. We were spoiled by Louanna, Albert and Diana - from the moment they picked us up at the airport until the end. Dream Blue was perfect for a family - enough beds for 6, a kitchenette, indoor dining table as well as an outdoor table, and two bathrooms. The view was amazing - we ate breakfast out on the private balcony overlooking the caldera, and we also enjoyed the relaxation of the hot tub just outside our door.

Several very good restaurants were nearby, and when we asked about seeing the sunset (an legendary activity on the island), Louanna made reservations for us at the perfect table in the perfect restaurant. The kitchenette also came fully stocked with fresh eggs, sliced bread, butter, jam, fruit, a bottle of wine and huge water bottles. Bottled water is important on Santorini as they do not drink the tap water.

And have I told you about the view? Yes, I guess I did - but it was exceptional - the most peaceful place even with all the tourists dumped on shore by the cruise ships, we never knew they were there. The sky and the water were so blue. You could see the glistening lights of Fira along the shoreline at night, and a breeze cooled the evening air.

Diana did a load of laundry for us each day - such a help when you are trying to extend your wardrobe for a couple of weeks, and we were free to enjoy our activities on the island - if you like ancient history, don't miss Akrotiri.

If you have mobility issues, you might prefer to book the other cave house (Island Blue) at MyBlue - as there are several steps to get up and down to Dream Blue, but even at my ripe old age of 55, I made it up and down several times each day. Still, Island Blue looked beautiful as well. I would highly recommend MyBlue to anyone coming to Santorini.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Its a beautiful villa with your own private view. Service was excellent with Louanna taking care of everything from maps, pick ups, breakfast necessities, cleanliness of villa and privacy. I would recommend to anyone who is coming to Santorini to stay at My Blue.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We recently had a dream come true by staying at myblue Island Cave house.April second week 2013.We experienced hospitality beyond our wildest dreams from Louanna,she was the perfect hostess and went far beyond what anyone would expect from stocking our fridge with food on our arrival, picking us up from airport, maps of Oie,restuarant suggestions,picking us up when we had walked to far and got lost,having transport available for anywhere we wanted to go,on call 24/7. I also asked her to help me plan a wedding at the cave house which she did to the very last detail, working with the local authorities,flowers,hair,champagne,also being my bridesmaid and a translater at the ceremony much to her surprise, I cannot put into words how grateful and impressed we were with our wedding and stay at myblue The time of year we stayed was perfect also before it got too busy. The view and the house were absolutely magical we have the most beautiful postcard wedding photos.I found myblue on trip advisor and carefully followed the feedback trusting someone you have never met with your wedding is very hard but not with Louanna she responded to my many irritating emails always and nothing was ever to much to ask for, I asked and she gave with all her heart and from the moment we arrived to the moment we left she was always there for our every wish. I cannot recommend myblue and Louanna highly enough Perfection in every way, please email me if you would like anymore info with regard to staying there or planning a wedding there, I just am so lost for words as to my experience at this magical place. cassandraheinemann@hotmail.com

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple